UPS LATEST PROPOSAL

Yeah buddy. Remember your first thousand dollar check?? Now if it’s less than 1800. I wonder what I did wrong.
Git married and had kids? LoL

But seriously people do not understand it isn't a lot of lifetime jobs out here anymore
Especially jobs with a pension in healthcare you don't have to pay for.
Yes it does suck a long time but also we make a lot more than a lot of other people do.

It's a mixed blessing

Karma...

when I became a pt supervisor I had to know all the small sort splits and to demonstrate that I could do the jobs and never ask a teamster to do more than I could.....that applied to all the jobs I had in the operation. I was a pt steward for 4 years and represented my people quite well. ups was a continuation of the way I was raised and my time in the infantry.....the ups culture was very similar......it was a great job and company.....too bad we stopped promoting from within...a shame......I was a teamster for 6 years before I took the tie......I think Sean does a great job protecting his people.......it is a give and take negotiations and some compromises are needed......in 1974 I was pt making 5.96 an hour with not as many benefits as today or opportunities to go ft.......lets not screw the pooch.........leadership/management by example was norm whereas now its not......semper fidelis