UPS LATEST PROPOSAL

HarryWarden

Man seriously. I had to stop engaging, they got me really worked up the other day. Blocked dip s* and I’m about to block his little d* rider.
Can’t reach em man the sense of entitlement is too strong. I did get a little chuckle getting the 45 year baby to rat to the principle on me after he instigated the whole thing.
Entitlement… coming from the mentality of pulling the ladder up from underneath you, whining, then blocking anyone who disagrees with you

Safe space echo chambers are not healthy

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Entitlement… coming from the mentality of pulling the ladder up from underneath you, whining, then blocking anyone who disagrees with you

Safe space echo chambers are not healthy
Not taking advice from a child. I didn’t quote you, don’t speak to me.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
He’s not doing anything except working. The company is the only one taking away opportunities. He is in here advocating higher pay for employees and talking about how much worse it has gone over the years. He’s advocating for his fellow workers,
A true advocation would be him letting the "extra work" lay under the belt. Forcing his center manager, district manager and the likes to realize they are understaffed, and creating a new full time position. Actions speak louder than words.

HarryWarden

1980 starting wage $8.50
2010 starting wage $8.50

Y’all have keep hacking away at that ladder and think it’s the same as it’s ever been

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
The ladder is still there you just gotta have enough sense to climb up it. You ain't gonna make 100k loading trailers. Like ever.
The ladder is definitely still there and it’s a shorter one than a lot of us had to climb. The path to package when I started was an 8 year wait. Then 8 more to get into feeder. We have part timers with less than a year in driving feeders for us. They have zero excuse.

PT Car Washer

You're so misguided it's ridiculous
He is using a loophole in a contract to get top rate meanwhile he is screwing a younger employee of getting a full-time bid
In your opinion. Grievances have been filed and decisions final. UPS can use dues paying members to perform bargaining unit work before using management. Sorry if I kept you from a FT job. Seniority rules.