UPS LATEST PROPOSAL

FozziesDeliveries

After skimming half the pages of this thread I decided to skip the rest to the end! I feel like after all the repetition i saw i didn't miss anything.
giphy (5).gif

FozziesDeliveries

Side note i am pro the part timers making more than they make now. My center has them at the contractual minimum. You aren't going to attract many and retain them with benefits alone they can't get for 9 months.

PT Car Washer

The ladder is still there you just gotta have enough sense to climb up it. You ain't gonna make 100k loading trailers. Like ever.
I agree. Work smarter, not harder. Called me up this AM to help with ground while I am on vacation this week. Tuned it down. Called me up Monday with the same problem. Turned it down.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Got me out of a couple speeding tickets
Didn’t do :censored2: in a couple others
Got pulled over in browns one night leaving work. Speeding and a headlight out. Officer gets to my window, sees me, and says “oh, you’re not doing anything wrong I just wanted to let you know you have a light out” and walked away.

HarryWarden

Dear lord
It’s really telling how you continuously ignore and deflect the fact that starting pay for part time loaders didn’t move an inch for 30 years

Have you ever heard of the term “a rising tide raises all ships”?

We’re all in this together, yet you’re so concerned about what part time is making the CEO and shareholders have been stealing money from you

PT Car Washer

Got pulled over in browns one night leaving work. Speeding and a headlight out. Officer gets to my window, sees me, and says “oh, you’re not doing anything wrong I just wanted to let you know you have a light out” and walked away.
Got pulled over a couple times in my Army uniform. "Do me a favor and get that fixed."

It’s really telling how you continuously ignore and deflect the fact that starting pay for part time loaders didn’t move an inch for 30 years

We’re all in this together, yet you’re so concerned about what part time is making the CEO and shareholders have been stealing money from you
Again you have not answered my question
How many contracts have you voted on and how many Union meetings have you been to?

PT Car Washer

It takes away from their sense of entitlement. The job sucks and having some teenager giving you orders to speed it up has to not help.