UPS Risk Management

UPSER1987

Idk. After seeing how UPS treats injuried employees I wouldn't trust them either.

They might be trying to get him to incriminate himself. Maybe they aren't but I wouldn't trust them.
So the alternate scenario is UPS ignores the injured employee and then all the boo hooers come out crying UPS doesn’t care about it’s employees.

Amazing…

Future

Victory Ride
Hmmm.,,that’s a post you make when you have nothing better to say lol
6A63FA94-E7A7-4C61-A717-4DE0D8E8272F.jpeg

UPSER1987

Those grown adults don't feel like they need to be babysat either. But you gotta justify your job somehow I guess. ORS and managers contribute virtually nothing else.

Nope.
The need to be babysat is dictated by lack of attendance. Can’t do much good without people. Every company has supervisory roles. If you don’t want to be supervised, start your own company and you write the checks. If not, deal with it.

qdg2

Maybe employees should come to work and do a better job so there isn’t constant turnover 🤷🏼‍♂️
Part-timers used to make careers out of pt. FT's rarely quit. Why do you think that is? Pay perhaps? See, folks will stay and put up with a lot more Mgt.BS and working conditions if paid well.

Constant turnover......why do you think that is?......I think crappy pay and working conditions(that includes MGT.BS). UPS isn't what it used to be pay-wise(PT). Fact. A person can do just about anything else and make the same money and not be harassed about going to the bathroom.

Complaining about constant turnover?.....look squarely in the mirror.

UPSER1987

Part-timers used to make careers out of pt. FT's rarely quit. Why do you think that is? Pay perhaps? See, folks will stay and put up with a lot more Mgt.BS and working conditions if paid well.

Constant turnover......why do you think that is?......I think crappy pay and working conditions(that includes MGT.BS). UPS isn't what it used to be pay-wise(PT). Fact. A person can do just about anything else and make the same money and not be harassed about going to the bathroom.

Complaining about constant turnover?.....look squarely in the mirror.
Why are you attacking me? Quit your harassment.