UPS Risk Management

Returntosender

They try and minimize lawsuits
5F4B7DAA-A60D-43A5-91A8-E8C1E79A95F5.gif

rod

Retired 23 years
No, usually the UPS nurse usually calls members.
I had a center manager call me at home after I had been off for a week with a herniated disk. He told me he knew I was faking and to get my ass back to work. Up until then I hadn't missed a day in 17 years. What a company.

Bluefootedoobie

Damage Inc.
You won’t miss a day for 20 years; a punk runs a light, speeding… crashes into you while you’re making a turn…you have whiplash-clock out at 9:00. You report to work the next morning: “I can’t move my head side-side,” “Are you refusing to work?!?!?!?” Suddenly your injured? That’s who we work for.

qdg2

You won’t miss a day for 20 years; a punk runs a light, speeding… crashes into you while you’re making a turn…you have whiplash-clock out at 9:00. You report to work the next morning: “I can’t move my head side-side,” “Are you refusing to work?!?!?!?” Suddenly your injured? That’s who we work for.
The other part...."Why didn't you look left, right, left?" "You should have seen the speeding, run the red light coming..."

"You are being faulted for this accident...." "As avoidable"....."Here is your warning letter..."

AKCoverMan

If the employee was smart he would have an attorney
I see no problem with company wanting to be kept in loop. My sweetie (both of us RPCD) been out with shoulder and she sends our center manager and Liberty a note via email after every follow up with doctor.

We do not have a lawyer, nor see need to so far. She has received good treatment from well known surgeon, excellent PT (from one of her customers!) and out state WC laws have Liberty cranking out $2696 every two week no tax.

AKCoverMan

The other part...."Why didn't you look left, right, left?" "You should have seen the speeding, run the red light coming..."

"You are being faulted for this accident...." "As avoidable"....."Here is your warning letter..."
Don’t care what they call it, pay my claim.

I see no problem with company wanting to be kept in loop. My sweetie (both of us RPCD) been out with shoulder and she sends our center manager and Liberty a note via email after every follow up with doctor.

We do not have a lawyer, nor see need to so far. She has received good treatment from well known surgeon, excellent PT (from one of her customers!) and out state WC laws have Liberty cranking out $2696 every two week no tax.
There's a big difference between getting hurt and being able to return to work versus having some kind of permanent injury or disability