UPS Strike prediction

Thebrownblob

And then know their fives and tens. I’m sure they’ll cover the over allowed by running a little.
Don’t worry about the yard. I’m sure it’ll grow back.
A wise old business agent once told me UPS actually only pays you $10 an hour to do the job. Everything you make over that is to put up with their BS.

Pullman Brown

As well as they have totally different rules in regards to strikes and negotiations

I just can’t believe that this company is willing to play around and allow the circumstances for an unbelievably devastating strike to occur. By this point they have to be nervous or in denial to the realness that employees are fed up with the company’s greed and working conditions.

JustDeliverIt

I just can’t believe that this company is willing to play around and allow the circumstances for an unbelievably devastating strike to occur. By this point they have to be nervous or in denial to the realness that employees are fed up with the company’s greed and working conditions.

I honestly think at first they were thinking that Sean is all posturing, he’ll cave like previous leadership. But seeing how they are handling other contracts they are negotiating, news of strikes at other companies, I would think UPS might want to start approaching it differently. Could get ugly quick, have to see how things kick off next week.

I honestly think at first they were thinking that Sean is all posturing, he’ll cave like previous leadership. But seeing how they are handling other contracts they are negotiating, news of strikes at other companies, I would think UPS might want to start approaching it differently. Could get ugly quick, have to see how things kick off next week.
I'm sure both sides are posturing, but I think all three entities involved realize there's too much to lose. The company loses a :censored2:ton of money, the membership loses a :censored2:ton of jobs, causing the union loses a :censored2:ton of money. I just don't see how either the union or the company let's us walk, but I'm prepared for what I don't see.

rebelsss

If they don't want to give us a 30% minimum raise then we are throwing UPS to the grown. I'm not part of the system, I'm an adult.