UPS Strike prediction

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Cost-neutral does not mean zero raises. It means anything given outside of standard would require an equal (in their view) concession. Increases in wages, health and welfare are standard.

In layman’s terms the Company will try to reduce their pension contributions.

Last several Contracts the standard was roughly a dollar per hour raise towards GWI, 50 cents for pensions (in most areas) and 50 cents towards health and welfare.

The dead giveaway is the Company has just recently eliminating any future increases or vesting into their own management’s Pension trusts.

JustDeliverIt

I'm sure both sides are posturing, but I think all three entities involved realize there's too much to lose. The company loses a :censored2:ton of money, the membership loses a :censored2:ton of jobs, causing the union loses a :censored2:ton of money. I just don't see how either the union or the company let's us walk, but I'm prepared for what I don't see.

I’ve said all along the same thing, too much to lose all the way around. But, at the same time, this has to be a contract where we make gains. We’ve lost the last few in my opinion and we are probably in the best position we’ve been in since I’ve worked here.

As much as I don’t want to, I’m prepared to go on strike and willing to if that what has to happen. Time will tell.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I'm sure both sides are posturing, but I think all three entities involved realize there's too much to lose. The company loses a :censored2:ton of money, the membership loses a :censored2:ton of jobs, causing the union loses a :censored2:ton of money. I just don't see how either the union or the company let's us walk, but I'm prepared for what I don't see.
Some people said the same thing in 97.

UPS1907

Well I guess we'll pencil in a May 17th date. Because that ain't getting done by April 17th. Some supplements committees don't even meet again until last week in April.

Pullman Brown

giphy.gif

Current Trajectory!