Wacky News

moreluck

golden ticket member
There's a nationwide alert about salmonella in ground turkey...........luckily, ground turkey never enters this house!!!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Mormon leader/polygamist Warren Jeffs sentenced to life plus 20 years. Now who's gonna get all his wives ready for school in the morning?

klein

Für Meno :)
German city introduces parking meter for prostitutes

Bonn, the former West German capital, has introduced a parking meter for prostitutes, a first in Germany, in order to tax those who just work the streets, a city spokeswoman said Wednesday.
"We expect to get some 200,000 euros ($288,000) per year from the meter," Isabelle Klotz told AFP.
The meter, which looks like one used by drivers for parking their car, was inaugurated at the weekend in an industrial area, near the centre of town, used by prostitutes to solicit clients.
Prostitutes have to pay six euros ($8.6) per night worked, regardless of how many customers they have.
On Monday when the meter was first emptied, 264 euros had been paid in, Klotz said.

(Good thing Germany doesn't have Republicans with their no new taxes rule) ! :)

moreluck

golden ticket member
Prostitution is illegal here.......except Nevada.

In the United States, each state has the power to decide whether or not prostitution is legal in that state or part of that state. In all but one U.S. state (Nevada) the buying and selling of sexual services is illegal and usually classified as a misdemeanor.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I can't believe that Ben & Jerrys actually made the ice cream named for Alec Baldwin's character on SNL.......Shweddy Balls !!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I heard on the news tonight that several star's phones were hacked and they are worried about naked pictures of themselves being circulated.

I'm not feeling bad for any of them. Why in the hell do they even have naked pictures of themselves and carry them around??

The only naked picture I have of myself was at 3 months old and on a furry rug. I don't worry about any picture of me naked circulating around town. Stars are numbskulls!! :dissapointed: