We were told a different reason about why we lost maps.

Michael Scott

I have always assumed that the reason we lost maps was to try and make us follow orion (I actually still believe this is the real reason).

But today at PCM we were told it had nothing to do with that, and was only done due to the maps crashing our diads. Personally I really dont care, i stopped trying once they took my map away. Now i just run Orion and make about an extra $250 a week.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Last few weeks (even before the removal of maps) my board has been running very smooth. Hardly ever locks up on me anymore. I restart once at lunch and never have any issues.

10:30 resi

My center manager called me in said he wants me to be more compliant with Orion. "If you run 80-90% trace it will reduce your miles and you will get home about an hour earlier every day." Okay boss yes sir. Last couple weeks I've been putting @100%ORIONComplianceGuy to shame!

KOG72

I’m full of it
I have always assumed that the reason we lost maps was to try and make us follow orion (I actually still believe this is the real reason).

But today at PCM we were told it had nothing to do with that, and was only done due to the maps crashing our diads. Personally I really dont care, i stopped trying once they took my map away. Now i just run Orion and make about an extra $250 a week.
To be perfectly honest in the last two weeks or more I have not had to reboot my Diad around 2:00 everyday.

Last few weeks (even before the removal of maps) my board has been running very smooth. Hardly ever locks up on me anymore. I restart once at lunch and never have any issues.
I noticed it stopped crashing too
My center manager called me in said he wants me to be more compliant with Orion. "If you run 80-90% trace it will reduce your miles and you will get home about an hour earlier every day." Okay boss yes sir. Last couple weeks I've been putting @100%ORIONComplianceGuy to shame!
I just follow orion basically to a tee now. No point in strategizing or planning your day without the map.

twotwofour

But today at PCM we were told it had nothing to do with that, and was only done due to the maps crashing our diads.
was told the exact same thing recently. sounds like it’s a massive cope though after seeing how much more money they are paying us now to follow trace.
maybe Maps will be ready by Diad 7

JL 0513

What's odd about this theory is that I noticed about 2-3 weeks before we lost maps that the DIAD was no longer freezing up mid day. Noticed right away because it was like clockwork everyday it needed a restart and then suddenly it didn't. But it was definitely before we lost maps. The camera function seemed to be the real culprit. It is often buggy, slow, and freezes while you're trying to walk away from the stop.

It has nothing to do with crashes, it's just about trace

Also a lot of PPM was fired recently, so don't expect the DIAD to get better any time soon, nobody is left to work on improvements