What are you listening to? 5.1

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I was at the Aura festival which is at the Suwannee Music park in northeast Florida.
I was a little messed up and it was around midnight of the first day of a three day festival.
The setting is in this natural bowl which has many big old live oak trees with spanish moss hanging up to twenty feet long.
They, The Disco Biscuits, were playing a trippy tribute to The Grateful Dead and they have a great light show system with lasers and they were creating fog that was drifting across the bowl.
I was towards the back because the sound in this natural bowl is really nice in certain spots, which I have found a few.
I was in a sling hammock looking up at the trees and the lasers made it look like there were big old spiders in the spanish moss ... going up and down ... not mean, no red eyes but just some cool spiders dancing to the music.
All these sensations, with a chill in the air to boot, created a magical experience that still creates a backlight in my memory banks.

This is the actual set I was describing recorded by a person I know around ( I always like to geek out with these indie recorders):