What are you listening to? 5.1

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Yes !! Journey & Elo. Way to long to get in , some crap acts in there are a shame & laughable !!!
Escape think was in 1981 was my favorite album ,, saw them in the
Boston Garden in 81 , then two nites later went back and saw a Celts playoff game , awesome time for a 17 yr old Bird & Journey same week !!!

Covemastah

There is an amusement park in Saco Me. Called Funtown ,, they have a scrambler ride in a dark dome that plays Fire on High ,and shows creepy monster photos in the dark , opened ride in 76 and has been going ever since , that's how I learned of ELO

Last edited:

Covemastah

Majic was great ,,,,, but ,,,, Larry carried a no name school to the brink of the NCAA championship on his back with no talent around him !!! Then took a pathetic Celtics to 7th game against the 76ers in 80

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
There is an amusement park in Saco Me. Called Funtown ,, they have a scrambler ride in a dark dome that plays Fire on High ,and shows creepy monster photos in the dark , opened ride in 76 and has been going ever since , that's how I learned of ELO
Forgot about that place. Canobie Lake Park has ride like that too, and plays that ELO song.