What are you listening to? IV

image.jpg
Get back Jo Jo

Hey Harry I just found out about this apple share plan. If you and your wife both have iPhones you can share your purchased music. I just raided my wife's tunes and there all mine now.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Hey Harry I just found out about this apple share plan. If you and your wife both have iPhones you can share your purchased music. I just raided my wife's tunes and there all mine now.

Nice! I'd have to do some digging through her music to find stuff worthy of sharing...

She has a guilty pleasure for late 90s boy band music...

Ugh...

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1423277156.226740.jpg

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I got that song. I spend entirely to much time and money on music.
9.99 a month Rhapsody. Download as much as you want and save them to your sd card so you don't burn up your data. I usually download all my music on my phone at home while I tap into my wifi. Don't think Rhapsody works on that poopy IPHONE garbage though lol. A lot cheaper homeboy probably than buying songs or transferring from your pc to phone which can be time consuming and a pain in the butt

9.99 a month Rhapsody. Download as much as you want and save them to your sd card so you don't burn up your data. I usually download all my music on my phone at home while I tap into my wifi. Don't think Rhapsody works on that poopy IPHONE garbage though lol. A lot cheaper homeboy probably than buying songs or transferring from your pc to phone which can be time consuming and a pain in the butt
I like your idea but I'm married to the iPhone. I can't quit it. I have 17,000 songs in my iPhone plus all kind of union contract and PDFs and I could still get about 14,000 more songs in it. I like the ability to hord music and bring it with me wherever I go. 128 gigs will be good enough for me for a while.