What are you listening to? IV

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I like your idea but I'm married to the iPhone. I can't quit it. I have 17,000 songs in my iPhone plus all kind of union contract and PDFs and I could still get about 14,000 more songs in it. I like the ability to hord music and bring it with me wherever I go. 128 gigs will be good enough for me for a while.
Its all good dude, just hoping your not dumb enough to buy music lol. Im the same with my Note 2, soon to be upgraded to the best phone that's ever going to be out til this point, Galaxy Note 5 in September.

Its all good dude, just hoping your not dumb enough to buy music lol. Im the same with my Note 2, soon to be upgraded to the best phone that's ever going to be out til this point, Galaxy Note 5 in September.
Most is free but I do buy some. I really like sound quality for certain things. Buying sometimes helps in that department.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Got my 10 years safe driving award last week. A long, strange trip indeed...

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1423281506.685904.jpg

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I love some music though. Old and new, music is timeless and soothing for the mind and soul brotherman. Jamming to some tunes makes anything a better experience lol.