What are you listening to? Part 6

floridays

I know for fact I put this up previously,
@bbbsam and @MAKAVELI beginning at 1:36 which dark beauty is your choice, as if it mattered to them.
Tom, Self-hater...... just a poke fellas.
Hell, scratch my question, they appear initially.

floridays

Not bad, my favorite sevin dust how ever
sevin.jpg

floridays

Bienvinedo a Miami
Will Smith estilo good stuff, fun song chicks aren't so cold either, warm to hot
Any guy with a heartbeat has to love 1:09 - about 1:14, not you @Wrong, such beauties

Last edited:

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
To further respond, I'd hardly call the man a black child, if the poster did, shame on him, if you did, shame on you.

I understood his meaning as blues will live on, I agree with that assessment even though it seems to have taken a backseat currently. Quite possibly rap is attempting to get in or be the new blues message, maybe I don't understand. The aggrieved message so to say.

Bluesmen generally sang of lost love or being cheated on by a female. Rap guys seem to demeanor all female flesh, just my observation. If rap does live on it will only be a snapshot of our decaying civil culture.
My opinion, exclusively, once
To further respond, I'd hardly call the man a black child, if the poster did, shame on him, if you did, shame on you.

I understood his meaning as blues will live on, I agree with that assessment even though it seems to have taken a backseat currently. Quite possibly rap is attempting to get in or be the new blues message, maybe I don't understand. The aggrieved message so to say.

Bluesmen generally sang of lost love or being cheated on by a female. Rap guys seem to demeanor all female flesh, just my observation. If rap does live on it will only be a snapshot of our decaying civil culture.
My opinion, exclusively, once again.[/QUOTE

My opinion, exclusively, once again.

Shame on me for misjudging that man’s age.

Here’s some “demeanoring” of female flesh...

floridays

Thanks, I should have said demean, not demeamor. I didn't have my girl to correct my mistakes.
I stand by everything else I said, barring other grammatical errors and misspellings.

KoennenTiger

How about this

Or wait the ultimate boomer song every guy who thanks you for breaking your body to pay for his pension and social security wishes he could say out loud

I was out at a fast food joint meeting my wife and kids for lunch. A crazy black girl, I mean a black girl, who was upset, showed up to smash the store up. What can I do? I can't just get up and knock her out that's waycist. I care about my life now so I can't do :censored2: anymore. I phoned the cops. She drove off flipping them off. My six year old wanted to know what just happened.

Some old boomer came up to our table and just said, "I'm sorry"

You better be sorry you old Fk. You better be.

floridays

How about this

Or wait the ultimate boomer song every guy who thanks you for breaking your body to pay for his pension and social security wishes he could say out loud

I was out at a fast food joint meeting my wife and kids for lunch. A crazy black girl, I mean a black girl, who was upset, showed up to smash the store up. What can I do? I can't just get up and knock her out that's waycist. I care about my life now so I can't do :censored2: anymore. I phoned the cops. She drove off flipping them off. My six year old wanted to know what just happened.

Was the food good?

floridays

How about this

If it was directed to me, and I don't think it was, enjoy it in your elder years.
I'd say save a digital copy though, my guess is it won't be on an oldie, classic or old school station, if they still exist, just my opinion.

floridays

Another that endures, oops I see the walrus and a nash they have music that endures the test of time as well Mr. Manback, not picking a fight, making a point

floridays

This song means a lot to me for a specific reason.
Two of the clowns were on stage with David Gilmour in the previous I played, Shine on you crazy diamond.
Another example of music, or at least the musicians that endure time. Last time I heard CSN they didn't play this song, it was early probably 2004 at Fiddler's Green, have no idea if they play it now, their music endures nonetheless.
@Harry Manback , are you finding a trend?