What are you listening to? Part 6

floridays

Barney, Ive told you before, don’t talk about my wife. Now be a good hillbilly and get on the inter webs and change that avatar.
Probably not gonna happen. Wasn't aware I ever made a comment about your wife. Give her my condolences for being married to you. There, I didn't talk about her but talked to her through you. Now it's settled, I mentioned your wife. Once again, go fukurself.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Probably not gonna happen. Wasn't aware I ever made a comment about your wife. Give her my condolences for being married to you. There, I didn't talk about her but talked to her through you. Now it's settled, I mentioned your wife. Once again, go fukurself.
And another question for you Barney....why are you so infatuated with my foreskin?

floridays

I'll make it very simple, without being a jackass. You might be a mick, but you are not THE MICK. Do you comprehend that? I am not THE MICK either but I followed him and the Yankees long before you squirted yellow sht. I already said that, but i'm not sure you understood that. Enjoy your cut trip. I really don't think you can tell me what to do... much less enforce it. Would have been a nicer day if you stayed out of "what are you listening to" but you had to be a prick.... mick got that? I have further instructions, but I said I would be nice. Go 4 for 4 with 3 homers and six Rbi's. You are THE MICK. If you can't do that, empty your package car. Any more instructions for me before I leave?

MyTripisCut

I'll make it very simple, without being a jackass. You might be a mick, but you are not THE MICK. Do you comprehend that? I am not THE MICK either but I followed him and the Yankees long before you squirted yellow sht. I already said that, but i'm not sure you understood that. Enjoy your cut trip. I really don't think you can tell me what to do... much less enforce it. Would have been a nicer day if you stayed out of "what are you listening to" but you had to be a prick.... mick got that? I have further instructions, but I said I would be nice. Go 4 for 4 with 3 homers and six Rbi's. You are THE MICK. If you can't do that, empty your package car. Any more instructions for me before I leave?
Hey, how does Merle Haggerds penis smell? Let me know when your done blowin him.

floridays

Hey, how does Merle Haggerds penis smell? Let me know when your done blowin him.
I'll take that as a no. Only listened to Haggards music, but have seen Mantle play and talked to him 3 times away from the ball park. Not that it matters, I have a friend in the Hall of Fame also, Frank Thomas, and most likely another Todd Helton. Pictures with Stan Musial , George Foster, and Maury Wills, at my ballpark ,Mike Schmidt paid me the greatest compliment I could ever receive. Jim Abbott has given me tickets at Yankee Stadium, Helton at Coors. I can keep going dick.

MyTripisCut

I'll take that as a no. Only listened to Haggards music, but have seen Mantle play and talked to him 3 times away from the ball park. Not that it matters, I have a friend in the hall of Fame also, Frank Thomas, and most likely another Todd Helton. Pictures with Stan Musial , George Foster, and Maury Wills, at my ballpark ,Mike Schmidt paid me the greatest compliment I could ever receive. Jim Abbott has given me tickets at Yankee Stadium, Helton at Coors. I can keep going dick.

Here, let’s compromise, you be old Mick, and I’ll be young Mick.

284A9C19-400E-47C1-A0B0-57528514526C.jpeg

MyTripisCut

@MyTripisCut I have to apologize I left without the customary GFYS. Go :censored2: yourself
Have a great day. Sorry you got so mad at my joke about crappy old country music. If you go back and look, I did tell your friend Music is in the ear of the beholder, but you must’ve missed that or something.

Who’s your least favorite ball player of all time? I’ll change my avatar....

floridays

Have a great day. Sorry you got so mad at my joke about crappy old country music. If you go back and look, I did tell your friend Music is in the ear of the beholder, but you must’ve missed that or something.

Who’s your least favorite ball player of all time? I’ll change my avatar....
You can have it, I'll always have two players one being Mick if thats ok. Please tell me you hate Green Bay. This has been crazy sht. I'm glad you love The Mick like I do though. The Man is big enough for all of us. Sorry to step on your toes, didn't know anyone would take it so seriously. I do like your passion for the Yanks however. Have a good day Mick.

floridays

Here, let’s compromise, you be old Mick, and I’ll be young Mick.

View attachment 197021
I love him as much as you. The Man died one hour and 10 minutes after my birthday, you would have never seen larger crying pusillanimous than me.
Mickey was inducted into the Hall of Fame on my birthday. I grew up with the guy, when he could really play. Amazing specimen. Take care today.