What exactly is a Runner/Gunner?

Hot Carl

Classic thread. Good to see I learned a lot between my post on page 1 when I was qualifying and today, just 4 months away from top scale.

Now that I'm a bid route driver, you'll all be pleased to know that I indeed have "that guy" in my loop. Dude comes in about 30-45 minutes before start time and loads his truck for free, bitches to the dispatcher about how :censored2:ed he is for that day, and then beats me back to the building every single day.

PreTrippin’

Arriving on the sin wagon.
Classic thread. Good to see I learned a lot between my post on page 1 when I was qualifying and today, just 4 months away from top scale.

Now that I'm a bid route driver, you'll all be pleased to know that I indeed have "that guy" in my loop. Dude comes in about 30-45 minutes before start time and loads his truck for free, bitches to the dispatcher about how :censored2:ed he is for that day, and then beats me back to the building every single day.
lol.

JustDeliverIt

and then the Bills lose but Steelers usually win. Losing Watt probably doomed the Steelers this year though.

Calling for 20* and blowing snow here Sunday so that will help the Steelers I think but I don’t think it will be enough. Allen is too good at home in the playoffs.

Plus, it’s Mason Rudolph. C’mon!!! 🤣

oldngray

nowhere special
Calling for 20* and blowing snow here Sunday so that will help the Steelers I think but I don’t think it will be enough. Allen is too good at home in the playoffs.

Rudolph isn't that bad. He just isn't that good either. Allen will have his usual couple of turnovers but make enough big plays to make up for it.

Brownwind

It’s not Russ…. I was hoping to “let Russ cook’.

What about Miami in KC? 0*.