What happens to a manager or stupidvisor when harassment greviances are filled against them?

Trucker Clock

1) the steward tries to talk you out of it.

Only in a weak Local. I feel sorry for you.

2) the grievance goes nowhere.

3) the retaliation by management starts shortly after.

4) the steward no longer takes you seriously, and views you as a problem that jeopardizes his easy day.

5) more retaliation, depending on how you handle previous.

6) eventually, when they get enough dirt on you, they'll suspend you.

7) through it all, nothing at all will happen to anyone in management.

They could be under the influence, diddling themselves in the office, hitting on every female (customers & employees,) absent whenever, only work 2-3hrs per day, abusing company credit card, running drugs\contriband through the center, violating laws regarding employee personally identifiable information, a complete jack-hole, boundary challenged (showing up at employees houses,) and a weirdo that is into bestiality -- and nothing will happen to them.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
She? UPS...hot?

tenor.gif
@Kekes_lane247

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
When a quota of messing things up is met they get promotions. Cause stress on drivers and eff things up..promotion. False terminations… promotion. Cut enough routes… promotion. Eventually they become a center manager and that’s the ultimate weasel. Then they get demoted back to on-road and the cycle continues it’s like a never ending s+*tnado roulette. Imagine being in management LMAO

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
When a quota of messing things up is met they get promotions. Cause stress on drivers and eff things up..promotion. False terminations… promotion. Cut enough routes… promotion. Eventually they become a center manager and that’s the ultimate weasel. Then they get demoted back to on-road and the cycle continues it’s like a never ending s+*tnado roulette. Imagine being in management LMAO
the-sopranos-paulie-gualtieri.gif