Where, Oh Where, is my DIAD?

TGD

I need more carbon paper
And you used the same clipboard until eventually it wore down to half its original size and then one day you would push down on the pad holder and it would fall right off the board. Either that or you would break the board in half over some dogs head.:peaceful:
If you swung the pad holder at the correct angle, you could draw blood from a vicious dog's nose........ "Duh.. He's never done that before" Well, call him off, he's about to bite me again. Arrrgghhh

over9five

Staff member
Yup, great thread! If I had a DIAD, I'd participate more.

I've tried to rip that IVIS out of my tractor to pose with things, but they have it bolted in there really good!

Big Babooba

If you swung the pad holder at the correct angle, you could draw blood from a vicious dog's nose........ "Duh.. He's never done that before" Well, call him off, he's about to bite me again. Arrrgghhh
If you swing a DIAD at the correct angle, you can knock the teeth out of a German Shepherd's mouth.

SoyFish

If I worked with a DIAD I would take a picture or two...but I'm just a loader, so I'm stuck sitting here in awe at Steve's photography skills.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
The guy holding this dog, just yesterday, said, oh, he doesn't bite, he just hates the UPS truck. The dog charged at me, like 3 times. Never, ever, believe that a dog, no matter what size, won't bite you. Look at how much his arm is flexed in order to control that dog.

I personally, have 3 dogs that don't bite, but just the same, you must beware, ya never know.
baddog.jpg