Where, Oh Where, is my DIAD?

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Caution; FIRE ANTS!!!
attachment.php

ants.jpg
ants1.jpg

cino321

Steve, I think they need to add some more pick ups to your route, or a split. Looks like you have too much time on your hands!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
That's not how it worked at the UPS I worked for. Those that were "exceptionally quick"--------------------------------got more work

Funny, that's the way it used to be. I'd get done and be told I needed to go help so and so. Now I get done and go home. Must have something to do with the new way they're figuring retirement.

City Driver

no offense but if a delivery driver came to my house askin me to pose with there diad id think that was pretty akward and send them on there way

i wouldnt feel right askin any customer to pose with my diad

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
no offense but if a delivery driver came to my house askin me to pose with there diad id think that was pretty akward and send them on there way

Whats akward about it? It's all in fun....He sees most of these people everyday I'm assuming so I dont see whats wrong with it

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

Who asked? I dropped my DIAD and this kid and his dad thought it was a puck.:wink2:

Whats akward about it? It's all in fun....He sees most of these people everyday I'm assuming so I dont see whats wrong with it

You said it, ML! Once you've been on a route for awhile, people become family.