Where, Oh Where, is my DIAD?

mattwtrs

Retired Senior Member
I have a sup here that when he went on a ride along and i would give the fedex guy the curtousy wave

he would go into a rant about how he doesnt understand how we as UPS drivers can wave to people who are trying to take our work

he was so pissed, id love for him to see this pick lol

If the sup knew that I had pulled a FedEx driver out of a ditch back in the 80's he would have been more than PO'd.

The poor guy had just started to drive for them and he was afraid he was going to lose his job. My old P600 had good tires and with p/u pkgs would go anywhere in the snow!

I think he must have bought me lunch at least 5 times that year.

backinbrown

respect my authority
If the sup knew that I had pulled a FedEx driver out of a ditch back in the 80's he would have been more than PO'd.

The poor guy had just started to drive for them and he was afraid he was going to lose his job. My old P600 had good tires and with p/u pkgs would go anywhere in the snow!

Nice job

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

Oh Yeah, wish my supe would have walked in on this.:wink2:
100_7623.jpg