Who Is Voting Yes or No?

Yes or No?

• Yes

Votes: 96 53.9%
  • No

Votes: 82 46.1%

• Total voters

Manifesto

Lol, it didn’t have to happen in the first place. Wth? Your ok with getting 18% while others get 48%?
Yes. Because I don't have a me first mentality like you. You really think we should be making 60 bucks by the end of the contract? If they did that we'd get no pension increase or we'd lose something with insurance. Everybody is 'me first' now and 'I want everything now' thanks to our government.

Non liberal

Yes. Because I don't have a me first mentality like you. You really think we should be making 60 bucks by the end of the contract? If they did that we'd get no pension increase or we'd lose something with insurance. Everybody is 'me first' now and 'I want everything now' thanks to our government.
Lollllll

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
i just read through it and while i see some things im not the happiest about overall i don't think anything is worth striking over.
I would’ve liked a 3 year progression for our newer guys and at least a round $50 top rate. They got close enough. Part time also got a nice bump up so I’m happy for them and hopefully we can start getting some better workers in the hub from the usual I’ve been seeing lately. Pension got a bump, not stellar but nice and they didn’t screw with my insurance. Can’t complain, really.

OldMember

Im new here, always lurked…. but 27 years in this company (7PT 20FT)….I have never voted yes for a contract except the 97 one and will vote yes on this one. This is certainly the best one we’ve gotten.
Looking forward to seeing what the supplement holds.
I would have liked to gotten to $50, but if $49 helped out the PT folks then I can live with it.
I plan on investing most of this raise anyway.