Who will the teamsters endorse.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
That's what I tell anyone that ever brings up our pension bailout. It's shocking the people that believe the Teamsters just straight up stole that money.

They love to holler fake news but they'll blindly believe something so demonstrably false.

Have we been told if every Teamster was surveyed or if it was just a sample number of people?
Tell that to liberals that scream "we saved your pension". You didn't save my pension.

govols019

You smell that?

Looks like everyone had a chance to participate and only around 35,000 could be bothered.

From the Volunteer State ...
Screenshot_20240923-164148.png

Brownsocks

Just a dog

Brownsocks

Just a dog
It didn't really affect me since most of mine is controlled by UPS but it saved the pension for others and I'm happy for that.
I'm glad they didn't get a 60% cut too, but it doesn't change the fact that our 35 trillion dollar debt got even bigger to do it. 270k debt per taxpayer. I worry for my children.

govols019

You smell that?
I'm glad they didn't get a 60% cut too, but it doesn't change the fact that our 35 trillion dollar debt got even bigger to do it. 270k debt per taxpayer. I worry for my children.

I'm can't argue against that.

But the fact remains, the government helped ruin Central States so the government should help fix Central States.

There's a lot of places the government can cut spending but not one single member of Congress has the balls to do it.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I'm can't argue against that.

But the fact remains, the government helped ruin Central States so the government should help fix Central States.

There's a lot of places the government can cut spending but not one single member of Congress has the balls to do it.
1727135087310.png

1727135101091.png

That's over 5 Trillion taxpayer dollars spent for some questionable returns. I think we can afford to help out some folks here at home who worked their whole lives only to see their pensions fail through no fault of their own.