Who will the teamsters endorse.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
I'm can't argue against that.

But the fact remains, the government helped ruin Central States so the government should help fix Central States.

There's a lot of places the government can cut spending but not one single member of Congress has the balls to do it.
I said this on here back in '21. @Lineandinitial accused me of being a Biden supporter because I felt the government had an obligation to make the Central States fund whole. It should have been offset though. Our government has to stop the spending.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I said this on here back in '21. @Lineandinitial accused me of being a Biden supporter because I felt the government had an obligation to make the Central States fund whole. It should have been offset though. Our government has to stop the spending.
LOL….
Quite a memory.
I would be insulting to be accused of being an idiot. Was I wrong? I don’t know. I haven’t kept up with your politics.

govols019

You smell that?
bunch of idiot rioters did. Trump did whine himself, but don't act like it wasn't much larger whining in 2000 or 2016. And the vast majority of the media took off with that narrative. Not so much with 2020 election

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't seem to remember Gore or Hillary crying constantly for years like a petulant child about a rigged election.

Even Nixon put the country first when he lost an extremely close election for President that had some truly shady issues.