Who's number 1 on the BC seniority list?

100%ORIONComplianceGuy

25+ Year UPSer and Teamster
There was a German themed (not what some of you all are thinking you sick friend#cks!) UPS screen saver available for download during the first year or so. I almost forgot about that.

And there was one or two individuals that liked to use annoying blue or green fonts for all their posts.

Savage21

#1 Saturday driver ✊
There was a German themed (not what some of you all are thinking you sick friend#cks!) UPS screen saver available for download during the first year or so. I almost forgot about that.

And there was one or two individuals that liked to use annoying blue or green fonts for all their posts.
oh wow. Cool story bro.

pkgdriver

The Screen Saver

IMG_3886.jpeg

100%ORIONComplianceGuy

Satellite driver
Oh damn. Yeah that’s one.
oh wow. Cool story bro.
Shouldn’t you be asleep so you can show up an hour early tomorrow to study your route and, of course, clean the underside of your dispatcher’s desk with your knees?
Didn't he have the my favorite martian avatar?
Sounds right.
Now THAT is nostalgic. Haven’t seen that in decades. I don’t remember it looking that crude though. 🤣

Savage21

#1 Saturday driver ✊
Oh damn. Yeah that’s one.

Shouldn’t you be asleep so you can show up an hour early tomorrow to study your route and, of course, clean the underside of your dispatcher’s desk with your knees?

Sounds right.

Now THAT is nostalgic. Haven’t seen that in decades. I don’t remember it looking that crude though. 🤣
Say that to my face mfer. I guarantee you wouldn't. I'll literally kill you. You're a soft ass biotch

I'll tell you my address pull up and say that to my face. I'll bury you.

100%ORIONComplianceGuy

Say that to my face mfer. I guarantee you wouldn't. I'll literally kill you. You're a soft ass biotch

I'll tell you my address pull up and say that to my face. I'll bury you.
I encounter loud, annoying, and tough acting barking dogs all day. You are similar to them. All bark. Now have fun being sent to help other drivers for the rest of your career. It’s what you’re meant to do. Know your role!

Savage21

#1 Saturday driver ✊
I encounter loud, annoying, and tough acting barking dogs all day. You are similar to them. All bark. Now have fun being sent to help other drivers for the rest of your career. It’s what you’re meant to do. Know your role!
You just said a lot without saying anything at all!

You're soft. And a straight biotch.