Who's number 1 on the BC seniority list?

Johney

I encounter loud, annoying, and tough acting barking dogs all day. You are similar to them. All bark. Now have fun being sent to help other drivers for the rest of your career. It’s what you’re meant to do. Know your role!
boom.gif

100%ORIONComplianceGuy

25+ Year UPSer and Teamster
Double posting images. Amateur..
You’re that little guy with little man syndrome in each center that screams and yells at others under the obvious protection of knowing you’re at work and that no one is ACTUALLY willing to risk their career to shut you up. Then you call HR as soon as someone calls your bluff in any way.

Now get your young ass back in bed and rest up. Other drivers will need you at your best at 1615 when you get that green light of death. Like always.

Savage21

#1 Saturday driver ✊
You’re that little guy with little man syndrome in each center that screams and yells at others under the obvious protection of knowing you’re at work and that no one is ACTUALLY willing to risk their career to shut you up. Then you call HR as soon as someone calls your bluff in any way.

Now get your young ass back in bed and rest up. Other drivers will need you at your best at 1615 when you get that green light of death. Like always.
All lies. As usual. Those are some nice stories you tell yourself..
Still waiting on an actual fact.

Keep following orion 100% you bum. You'll be article 50'd soon. Bum.

100%ORIONComplianceGuy

25+ Year UPSer and Teamster
All lies. As usual. Those are some nice stories you tell yourself..
Still waiting on an actual fact.

Keep following orion 100% you bum.
You’re real upset about how a stranger on the internet, likely on the other side of the country, runs their route and could care less about UPS’s numbers or approval. Maybe calling a mental health expert instead of HR would be more beneficial to a snowflake like you.

Bed time youngster!

Savage21

#1 Saturday driver ✊
You’re real upset about how a stranger on the internet, likely on the other side of the country, runs their route and could care less about UPS’s numbers or approval. Maybe calling a mental health expert instead of HR would be more beneficial to a snowflake like you.

Bed time youngster!
I don't give a crap about their numbers either.

But I know you're straight trash just based on your username..