Will UPS CEO Carol Tome sacrifice for the team?

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
Yup.... my dumb driver brain can only take so many dumb comments. Listen i don't care if you are management or not, if you worked here or fedex or whatever, i think interesting interactions can happen on this forum. Your posts have all been negative, non-productive, venomous posts so....

😂Do you actually read the comments on these forms? Most of everybody (who is active) is making side remarks about the Company, management and one another. Posting memes to humiliate one another. Cracking what is equivalent to fart jokes, running off topic. Posting snarky, non-helpful comments on threads where someone new is asking a simple question. It’s mob mentality on this thread for the most part and it started long before I was every knew the site exited

Let me tell you what’s non-productive (Brother). for you to only call one side of the problem out but shield the side causing the issues systemically. I can care less of how you feel in respect to all the disrespect I read spewed onto these threads.

now It doesn’t bother me, that’s just the culture of the site. I accept it. I embrace it. But don’t point the finger at me as if I am the problem. I am just like you brothers 😎, but I don’t kiss the horses ass.
So save me your non-productive sermon.
And hit me with a 😂 reaction (please and thank) cause you have no credible rebuttal. 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

😂Do you actually read the comments on these forms? Most of everybody (who is active) is making side remarks about the Company, management and one another. Posting memes to humiliate one another. Cracking what is equivalent to fart jokes, running off topic. Posting snarky, non-helpful comments on threads where someone new is asking a simple question. It’s mob mentality on this thread for the most part and it started long before I was every knew the site exited

Let me tell you what’s non-productive (Brother). for you to only call one side of the problem out but shield the side causing the issues systemically. I can care less of how you feel in respect to all the disrespect I read spewed onto these threads.

now It doesn’t bother me, that’s just the culture of the site. I accept it. I embrace it. But don’t point the finger at me as if I am the problem. I am just like you brothers 😎, but I don’t kiss the horses ass.
So save me your non-productive sermon.
And hit me with a 😂 reaction (please and thank) cause you have no credible rebuttal. 😂😂😂😂
1673873588126.gif

GameCockFan

Regardless how the union got into the company is pointless. The problem here is that UPS binds over backwards to please the union, but in return it does not help the company, it helps the person. The person who complains about why they don’t have equipment that functions correctly. Why they have to work so many hours. And so on and so on.
You're a :censored2:ing idiot. The company never bends over backwards to please the union. The company does get the unions help, every :censored2:ing day when I go out and generate the revenue that pays these :censored2:, parasitic managers. The company is wildly profitable even with my above industry pay ,pension, and healthcare and the bloated amount of managers. It's the companies responsibility to provide working equipment so I can preform the work up to their standards.