Xmas Eve pick ups

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
You know something funny ,, a few times in my tractor when it starts to rain , I actually raised my hand up to turn on the wipers like we had in the old style Brownies

bumped

My dispatcher won't pull all the closures out anyways, so I stopped entering the closures. In true UPS form, they can't do closures for Christmas and New Years at the same time. I'm not going to ask questions about Christmas only to have to ask again about New Years.

ManInBrown

My dispatcher won't pull all the closures out anyways, so I stopped entering the closures. In true UPS form, they can't do closures for Christmas and New Years at the same time. I'm not going to ask questions about Christmas only to have to ask again about New Years.
Our pkg dispatcher was this old crotchety friend who had been at UPS for like 100 years. He used to threaten us a few days before a holiday that if we didn’t hand in our close list we’d be taking those packages for a ride all day. Whoopdy friend’n Doo. Big deal. Of course we weren’t going to hand them in. Why would we. So you could cut 27 routes. friend. U.

bumped

Our pkg dispatcher was this old crotchety friend who had been at UPS for like 100 years. He used to threaten us a few days before a holiday that if we didn’t hand in our close list we’d be taking those packages for a ride all day. Whoopdy friend’n Doo. Big deal. Of course we weren’t going to hand them in. Why would we. So you could cut 27 routes. friend. U.
I can service cross with the best of 'em.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Our center is only running air on New Year's Eve, volunteer basis. I actually got off last year on NYE's. When I woke up at 9:30am that morning I saw 3 missed calls from my supervisor. Guess they were short-staffed. Who knows. I was scheduled off so I didn't call back...

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I can imagine. If you look at all of the pictures of the "elected leaders" you generally see four chins each. Hard working guys.

1607886349245.png