Xmas Eve pick ups

old levi's

blank space
Part timers under 5 yrs seniority , ,,,, either take away their vote or only allow a 1/2 vote !! The vote should be more heavily weighed by people who are more seriously invested into this Company!!
Do you also support 1 black vote in the national elections only counting as 3/5ths of a vote?

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
It was your right to use FMLA last peak (to bond with your newborn)

But, was a punk move.

You never say anything positive about the Union, and I know your type.

Just a short term employee who takes advantage of the situation.

-Bug-

* I don't care who you are.... you just represent everything wrong with UPS Teamsters *
Did Dave hijack your account?

Your opinion of him using FMLA during peak is irrelevant to the topic at hand.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Ask the other drivers in the center how much extra they had to do at peak

If said driver got hurt or had cancer, no one would be angry? It’s UPS’s job to properly staff their operation. FMLA comes with a few weeks heads up, peak should be easy to cover a drivers job with either a seasonal driver or PVD or combination of both. It’s 12 weeks paid here now, And can be taken in two separate chunks. Most families have both spouses working these days, you think said drivers co workers care what time he gets done, or the company cares? We all know the answer is no, FMLA for childbirth is a no brainer during peak.

Last edited by a moderator:
If said driver got hurt or had cancer, no one would be angry? It’s UPS’s job to properly staff their operation. FMLA comes with a few weeks heads up, peak should be easy to cover a drivers job with either a seasonal driver or PVD or combination of both. It’s 12 weeks paid here now, And can be taken in two separate chunks. Most families have both spouses working these days, you think said drivers co workers care what time he gets done, or the company cares? We all know the answer is no, FMLA for childbirth is a no brainer during peak.
Well that's your opinion
Send some people to Disney world after somebody dies

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I’m betting 6-12 weeks paid off is a law in the next few years nationwide.

542thruNthru

I'm talking about a Disney World comment was something Dave would have said.

That PTer can wait just like I did.

Last edited by a moderator: