Zimmerman case - Found Not Guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbsam

Staff member
I found it. Are the protesting or exercising their constitutional rights like the Tea Party or KKK or the Rainbow Coalition?

bbsam

Staff member
The correct answer was "both". And why? Because in America, they can. You may choose to ignore them but they do have the right to this expression.

oldngray

nowhere special
The correct answer was "both". And why? Because in America, they can. You may choose to ignore them bit the do have the right to this expression.

Both? Don't you mean all 3? like the Tea Party or KKK or the Rainbow Coalition?

oldngray

nowhere special
In any event now it is wait and see what happens time. Tune out the people screaming on TV and wait for verdict from jury.

texan

No. Both. Protesting and exercising their constitutional rights.
We do not always align in thoughts, but I agree that you are correct that it is their rights.

May no violence occur.

I, in my heart pray, if it goes to that.

bbsam

Staff member
We do not always align in thoughts, but I agree that you are correct that it is their rights.

May no violence occur.

I, in my heart pray, if it goes to that.

That's the beauty of it, isn't it? We don't have to agree and we don't have to kill each other because we disagree.

oldngray

nowhere special
I was flipping channels and saw Sharpton ranting. He was saying the jurors could compare the notes they had taken during the trial,. WRONG! The judge specifically instructed the jury to not share any personal notes they have taken with other jurors.

bbsam

Staff member
I was flipping channels and saw Sharpton ranting. He was saying the jurors could compare the notes they had taken during the trial,. WRONG! The judge specifically instructed the jury to not share any personal notes they have taken with other jurors.
That doesn't make sense. How else are they supposed to deliberate?

trickpony1

I think it's a little troubling that people expect rioting.

Where were you when the riots over Rodney King occurred?
Where were you when, at the same time, Reginald Denny (a cracker) was pulled out of his truck and had his skull crushed by cinder blocks thrown by poor, deprived and so, so deserving blacks?

Is there a "bubble of goodness" where you live?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.