10 step pay raises

dezguy

That isn't what you said originally. You said that when you wanted a day off you call in sick. They would not let you off for a personal so you called in sick. Now you mention having surgery and using your sick days. Make up your mind. Do you have more stories to tell? Try the truth this time.
Where did she state she used a sick day because she couldn't get a pb, last year?

It was a general statement.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Remember this post? Did you call in sick because you were sick or did you want a personal day they would not give you?
If I need a personal day and I have my doubts about them letting me off, I will call out sick. Well, normally. As I said, last year was an anomaly. Take it however you want. Matters not in the least to me.

Oldfart

Where did she say she used a sick day in lieu of a pb, LAST YEAR?

Look it up, bruh.
She didn't give a date, she just admitted that she will call in sick if she has doubts that she will get the day off. Is reading not your strong point?

dezguy

She didn't give a date, she just admitted that she will call in sick if she has doubts that she will get the day off. Is reading not your strong point?
You're the one calling her a liar for stating she used all her sick days for a surgery and said she used a sick day for a pb, LAST YEAR.

Again, it was a general statement.

Apparently, reading isn't your strong point.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
You're the one calling her a liar for stating she used all her sick days for a surgery and said she used a sick day for a pb, LAST YEAR.

What you're saying is correct. I've noticed before that reading comprehension is a challenge for him.

Oldfart

LOL. General statement? When someone admits they call in sick because they can't the day off, no matter the date, that isn't a general statement. That is admitting they are calling in sick when they aren't sick because they could not get a day off.

Oldfart

What you're saying is correct. I've noticed before that reading comprehension is a challenge for him.
And having work ethic and integrity is a challenge for you. Anyone that admits they call in sick because they can't get a day off is lacking in both. Maybe your little friend was visiting that day.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
And having work ethic and integrity is a challenge for you. Anyone that admits they call in sick because they can't get a day off is lacking in both. Maybe your little friend was visiting that day.
As if I care that someone like you questions my integrity or work ethic. As long as people around me know the deal, that's what matters to me.

And what "little friend" would that be?

dezguy

As if I care that someone like you questions my integrity or work ethic. As long as people around me know the deal, that's what matters to me.

And what "little friend" would that be?
He's graduated from making racist remarks to sexist ones.

You have to admit, if anything, watching him type his foot into his mouth and then trying to back pedal, is funny.