10 step pay raises

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You're the one calling her a liar for stating she used all her sick days for a surgery and said she used a sick day for a pb, LAST YEAR.

Again, it was a general statement.

Apparently, reading isn't your strong point.
You sound like management bro?

whenIgetthere

Is it even possible to code a time card with bereavement and on road codes for the same day?

I have no idea, they were probably trying to get out of one days bereavement of eight hours, and pay me for four hours on a PT route. I didn't bite, so I will never know. That was an old station, and that manager was a real winner, doubt they'd try that at my current station.

vantexan

And having work ethic and integrity is a challenge for you. Anyone that admits they call in sick because they can't get a day off is lacking in both. Maybe your little friend was visiting that day.
True, the company demands integrity and a strong work ethic from us. They don't seem to feel obligated to operate with integrity and honesty towards us. Can't imagine why after well over a decade of lies and deceit from the people corporation that many employees decide to do minimal work and take advantage of sick days to get something back for what they're put through.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
And having work ethic and integrity is a challenge for you. Anyone that admits they call in sick because they can't get a day off is lacking in both. Maybe your little friend was visiting that day.
Wake up Gramps, the company doesn't care if you live or die.

vantexan

I figured it was just a matter of time. Now the real question is, how he going to show how hateful a person he is, next?

Oh wait, we're all the ones, filled with hate. lol
Isn't it enough that HE got what he wanted from FedEx? We should feel proud that FedEx came through for his generation. We should stop complaining. What a great company!

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
That isn't what you said originally. You said that when you wanted a day off you call in sick. They would not let you off for a personal so you called in sick. Now you mention having surgery and using your sick days. Make up your mind. Do you have more stories to tell? Try the truth this time.
I'm nominating YOU as the Top Complainer on this forum.
I also suggest that you take your own advice...if you don't like what you're doing (reading)...move on.