Pretty much.
Courier

Swing/RTD
B0 - $1.90
B1 - $2.00
B2 - $2.08
B3 - $2.18
B4 - $2.28

Looks like $1.90 to me according to the fella that posted this chart.

If you see something else, please let me know. I am just going by what was posted on here. Nothing has been communicated to me at work but some on here seem to know.

Yomama11

Boy have times change, couriers who are topped out are only topped
Let me rephrase. I was topped out for 40 years but when they went to the 10 step plan, I went to 9 instead of 10 because of market level. Seems strange to be topped out for all that time and not be with the new pay scale. I never saw an actual chart until someone posted it on here but I am going from step 9 to step 10 after 10 gets 3%.

Either way. Anyone that believes a $15 a month insurance increase will eat away their step raise or their 3% raise need to break out a calculator.
Market level step progression at its finest. 40 year employee gets shafted because he was working in the lowest market before the merge of the two lowest markets. Most employees would be 2 steps higher if they worked in the higher of the 2 lowest markets before the merge. So most of old school B market employees will take 2 years longer to top out than your fellow employees who work in the past A market.

Schweddy

Balls
Only two? I thought it was three.. E/A/B

How does it work that they consolidated 2-3 markets but didn't put old B with old A level increase as you're suggesting?

!Retired!

Let me rephrase. I was topped out for 40 years but when they went to the 10 step plan, I went to 9 instead of 10 because of market level. Seems strange to be topped out for all that time and not be with the new pay scale. I never saw an actual chart until someone posted it on here but I am going from step 9 to step 10 after 10 gets 3%.

Either way. Anyone that believes a $15 a month insurance increase will eat away their step raise or their 3% raise need to break out a calculator.
Do I understand correctly? You've been 'topped out' for 40 years and now are making whatever step 9 is/was? Not possible.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Do I understand correctly? You've been 'topped out' for 40 years and now are making whatever step 9 is/was? Not possible.
How long have YOU worked for Express? OldFart's credibility ranks right in there with Hillary's, but even I believe him on this. Remember, P-S-P only exists to convert the gullible.

Yomama11

Only two? I thought it was three.. E/A/B

How does it work that they consolidated 2-3 markets but didn't put old B with old A level increase as you're suggesting?
Basically B/A are on the same pay scale as of last year October raises. That work out fine for new employees hired in but sucks for the employees who worked in the B market area. From personal experience I transferred 2 years before the market merge of A and B. If i stayed in market A i would be on step 4 but because i moved i lost $1.27 an hour in the process so im on step 2. It took me 2 years to make back what i lost. There is a 16 year employee that is on step 5 at my station and i have a buddy with 7 years working in market A on step 4.

Oldfart

Just read all the post showing you that you REALLY don't know what you are talking about. We already know that.

What would anyone have to gain by lying about how much money they make on the lower side? People usually lie about making more money than they really do. Don't see many people understating their salary.

Educate you? That really isn't possible but I believe 2 or 3 other people backed me up. Bummer

Oldfart

How long have YOU worked for Express? OldFart's credibility ranks right in there with Hillary's, but even I believe him on this. Remember, P-S-P only exists to convert the gullible.
Find 1 post that will put my credibility in question. Some know it all tells me I make more money than I do. All I have to go by is my pay stub. All he has to go by is ignorance.

!Retired!

Just read all the post showing you that you REALLY don't know what you are talking about. We already know that.

What would anyone have to gain by lying about how much money they make on the lower side? People usually lie about making more money than they really do. Don't see many people understating their salary.

Educate you? That really isn't possible but I believe 2 or 3 other people backed me up. Bummer
OK, assuming you started 40 years ago. We know back then it took 1-3 years max to top out , we'll call it $20 (those numbers are on the low side). Even if you got only a 1% raise each year, you'd be at $29 (but, we know it's much more). You're telling me step 9 is more than that?

IF you topped out 2 years ago, I can see how the 'new' top out COULD put you back at level 9.

Oldfart

OK, assuming you started 40 years ago. We know back then it took 1-3 years max to top out , we'll call it $20 (those numbers are on the low side). Even if you got only a 1% raise each year, you'd be at $29 (but, we know it's much more). You're telling me step 9 is more than that?

IF you topped out 2 years ago, I can see how the 'new' top out COULD put you back at level 9.
Your ignorance just doesn't give up. Why would anyone lie about how much they make when the chart the fella posted a few pages back is there for everyone to see. 3 other people confirmed what I said and you still don't believe me.

$20 an hour when I topped out in the late 70's? Are you kidding me? I don't remember what it was but I bet it was more like $11.

$29 hr now? I wish. Dude, you just need to give it up.