10 step pay raises

MAKAVELI

Thought Maui or someone has seen the email detailing the numbers. Maybe I saw it wrong
The email stated top pay will increase 3%, nothing else, no charts. DMs have been going to stations stating top and bottom will receive 3% and no mention what in between will get. My gut tells me if it was good they wouldn't wait to tell us.

Oldfart

The email stated top pay will increase 3%, nothing else, no charts. DMs have been going to stations stating top and bottom will receive 3% and no mention what in between will get. My gut tells me if it was good they wouldn't wait to tell us.
Where in your explanation does it say there will be no step increase as the fella mentioned a few post back? I mentioned the examples Maui gave and you said his examples might not be correct. Now you say step 10 is getting 3% which is exactly what he said.

MAKAVELI

Where in your explanation does it say there will be no step increase as the fella mentioned a few post back? I mentioned the examples Maui gave and you said his examples might not be correct. Now you say step 10 is getting 3% which is exactly what he said.
I never said that there will be no step increase. I merely said there is doubt among many that FedEx will keep their word. Maui gave examples of step 10 nothing else. Is that too hard for you to understand?

Oldfart

I never said that there will be no step increase. I merely said there is doubt among many that FedEx will keep their word. Maui gave examples of step 10 nothing else. Is that too hard for you to understand?
Fatboy predicted NO moving to the next step, just a 3% bump. I disagreed and you chimed in. Is that too hard for you to understand?

Oldfart

Apparently it's too hard for you to understand why most of us don't trust FedEx.
Some your mistrust is based on a prediction that the step raise won't happen. If you are wrong and the step raise indeed happens, you won't be happy. If you do indeed get a step PLUS 3%, again you won't be happy.

MAKAVELI

Some your mistrust is based on a prediction that the step raise won't happen. If you are wrong and the step raise indeed happens, you won't be happy. If you do indeed get a step PLUS 3%, again you won't be happy.
If I get a step + 3% I'll be happy.....

For now.

Serf

There''s a good reason they're not releasing the new step formula. Don't be surprised if its just a 3% raise all around. No Step. Just 3%.
Don't wanna prop up the rumor mill, but heard the same thing. Due to June cyberattack and Hurracaine. Just a 3% not a market level increase also:biting:

Serf

Dont love it but dont want to pay retire insurance premium at this time. Had $400 a month increase this year. Debt free for many years and really just working to support my extensive and expensive bucket list.

Our part timers all work Saturday and I dont want that.
Get a Buick, wear high black socks, catch a game at Lambuea Field and Fenway Park. Sip real Guiness from Dublin. See the pyramids. Spend a month on the Mediterranean Sea. Anything else?

Oldfart

Get a Buick, wear high black socks, catch a game at Lambuea Field and Fenway Park. Sip real Guiness from Dublin. See the pyramids. Spend a month on the Mediterranean Sea. Anything else?
I have to wear plaid shorts and a stripe shirt while wearing black socks and sandals. I have been to Lambeau and Fenway but want to see a Yankee-Redsox game. I did check 1 bucket list item off this week. I drove down to Louisville and bought a car at the Mecum auction. That purchase might require working some overtime in the near future.

Purplepackage

Don't wanna prop up the rumor mill, but heard the same thing. Due to June cyberattack and Hurracaine. Just a 3% not a market level increase also:biting:

My manager told us the top and bottom are getting 3% and everyone is moving up a step and also getting a slight increase on top of that

zerocool5468

They posted the step chart by our clock in machine a few days ago. Its the same chart they released earlier this year and states effective october 1st. The only thing different is it states a 3+ bump for step 10.

zerocool5468

I can but its literally the same as the base market chart that's been on here for months. Step 1 16.60 Step 2 17.50 etc. The only difference is that is shows step 10 +3% Our senior was around last week when they posted the chart so I assume its all good to go.

MAKAVELI

I can but its literally the same as the base market chart that's been on here for months. Step 1 16.60 Step 2 17.50 etc. The only difference is that is shows step 10 +3% Our senior was around last week when they posted the chart so I assume its all good to go.
If you could post it, that would be cool. Because everyone is getting different info from management.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
When it comes to matters you can't control, why be miserable like you when you don't get everything you want? Why not be thankful for what you have? Guess you believe in entitlement.
Why must you be derogatory towards everyone who doesn't agree with you? Guess you are a miserable sycophant.

Oldfart

Why must you be derogatory towards everyone who doesn't agree with you? Guess you are a miserable sycophant.
Once again, he had the same type post about me earlier and YOU decide to dwell on my post about him. Double standard at work again.

That is why your criticism of me has no merit because it is all one sided.