2020 Presidential Updates

Box Ox

You literally voted for a dementia ridden old man because you allowed the hard left media convince you orange man is a very bad dictator.

Biden wouldn’t even release his judges picks or answer whether he’d go along with packing the Supreme Court.

Couldn't do Trump for a multitude of reasons. Hopefully the Republicans will run a great and reasonable Presidential candidate in 2024. Like Ben Shapiro said on yesterday's show, the Republicans still have plenty to be happy about going forward even if Trump doesn't win.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You literally voted for a dementia ridden old man because you allowed the hard left media convince you orange man is a very bad dictator.

Biden wouldn’t even release his judges picks or answer whether he’d go along with packing the Supreme Court.

And Trump wouldn’t release his taxes

We can do this all day

JJinVA

And Trump wouldn’t release his taxes

We can do this all day
You know he doesnt have to right? Its just tradition.

On the other hand, stealing an election is criminal.

I dont think any of us would assume youd be able to understand the difference but please, continue on

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Couldn't do Trump for a multitude of reasons. Hopefully the Republicans will run a great and reasonable Presidential candidate in 2024. Like Ben Shapiro said on yesterday's show, the Republicans still have plenty to be happy about going forward even if Trump doesn't win.

I'd vote for Dan Crenshaw.

El Correcto

god is dead
Ben Shapiro is an idiot in my opinion. He goes with the mainstream fallacies too often. Just like democrats hoped that Obama’s coalition would show up for Hillary, I don’t think Trump’s coalition will show up for the next republican, that large demographic of black voters, etc. Trump was a unique republican in that regard.

Your multitude of reasons were all built on what you heard from the hard left. Waaah trump tweets and look what orange man said.

I never sat down to watch Trump speak, I don’t even know half of what he did in office. I just know he wasn’t a marxist, that’s how low the bar is set by democrats.

oldngray

nowhere special
You know he doesnt have to right? Its just tradition.

On the other hand, stealing an election is criminal.

I dont think any of us would assume youd be able to understand the difference but please, continue on
If Trump released his taxes he would certainly be attacked for taking advantage of deductions in the tax laws he didn't write.

oldngray

nowhere special
Ben Shapiro is an idiot in my opinion. He goes with the mainstream fallacies too often. Just like democrats hoped that Obama’s coalition would show up for Hillary, I don’t think Trump’s coalition will show up for the next republican, that large demographic of black voters, etc. Trump was a unique republican in that regard.

Your multitude of reasons were all built on what you heard from the hard left. Waaah trump tweets and look what orange man said.

I never sat down to watch Trump speak, I don’t even know half of what he did in office. I just know he wasn’t a marxist, that’s how low the bar is set by democrats.
Shapiro can be an idiot at times for such a smart man. Overall I like him but he does toss out some head scratchers.

JJinVA

If Trump released his taxes he would certainly be attacked for taking advantage of deductions in the tax laws he didn't write.
Of course. We all know that. Plus they would never stop talking about it. Itd be another Russia Russia Russia never-ending talking point to drivel on about instead of focusing on what hes doing. He's forcing them to play his game, not playing theirs

JJinVA

Shapiro can be an idiot at times for such a smart man. Overall I like him but he does toss out some head scratchers.
Ive never been a fan of Shapiro simply because I cant get past his intellectual smuggness. It makes me want to punch the computer screen everytime I stumble across one of his videos.

El Correcto

god is dead
Nah. Promise I loathe the hard left just as much as any Republican. Was a weird position to be in this year.
No you don’t, you green lighted them.
This election shouldn’t even be close, with mail in ballots on play. Trump should of lost in a land slide, this shows how popular the man truly is.

Box Ox

No you don’t, you green lighted them.
This election shouldn’t even be close, with mail in ballots on play. Trump should of lost in a land slide, this shows how popular the man truly is.

I think the closeness of the outcome is more a repudiation of the dumb :censored2: the hard left has been up to more than an approval of Trump.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Of course. We all know that. Plus they would never stop talking about it. Itd be another Russia Russia Russia never-ending talking point to drivel on about instead of focusing on what hes doing. He's forcing them to play his game, not playing theirs

I knew all I had to do was mention the words “tax returns” and you evertrumpers would lose your minds
Lmao

This is fun

oldngray

nowhere special
I knew all I had to do was mention the words “tax returns” and you evertrumpers would lose your minds
Lmao

This is fun
Russia Russia.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
Ive never been a fan of Shapiro simply because I cant get past his intellectual smuggness. It makes me want to punch the computer screen everytime I stumble across one of his videos.
I would hardly want him as a drinking buddy but he does make some good points at times.

El Correcto

god is dead
Lmao

This is fun
His tax returns won’t show a willingness to pack the Supreme Court to get his way, his tax returns won’t show he wants to add states to achieve a permanent majority in the senate for his party, his tax returns won’t show he wants to abolish the electoral college by awarding state electorates by the national popular vote.

Democrats seek to undermine the republic and it’s constitution any way they can.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
His tax returns won’t show a willingness to pack the Supreme Court to get his way, his tax returns won’t show he wants to add states to achieve a permanent majority in the senate for his party, his tax returns won’t show he wants to abolish the electoral college by awarding state electorates by the national popular vote.

Democrats seek to undermine the republic and it’s constitution any way they can.

Ok