2020 Presidential Updates

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
na. Im not one to live underground. Id rather be out in the field with my black UPS shoe polish smeared under my eyes just to make things legit lol

Once this period in time has passed Ill convert it to a regular incognito travel trailer. Its pretty sweet though. Powerbank, solar, inverter, water, shower, kitchen. I have family in the medical fields so I get access to some pretty useful stuff ;)

How about a turret with machine gun on top

Box Ox

Among a plethora of other things, I even have an 8x16 enclosed trailer set up strictly as a mobile medic center. I wasnt playing when I said me and my ppl are prepared for whatever.

My Silent Moderate Army and I have been working on a real life Technodrome. It's just as effective at handling idiot hard leftists as it is God Emperor fanatics. Can disguise as a giant MAGA hat or BLM flag to lure unsuspecting combatants.

The_Technodrome.jpg

El Correcto

god is dead
That's where we mounted the biggest laser. It's like looking into the Eye of Sauron during the extremist idiot's last moments.

View attachment 316080
You literally voted for a dementia ridden old man because you allowed the hard left media convince you orange man is a very bad dictator.

Biden wouldn’t even release his judges picks or answer whether he’d go along with packing the Supreme Court.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
My Silent Moderate Army and I have been working on a real life Technodrome. It's just as effective at handling idiot hard leftists as it is God Emperor fanatics. Can disguise as a giant MAGA hat or BLM flag to lure unsuspecting combatants.

View attachment 316078
You know, if they had made Turtles 3 into a film about Krang and the Technodrome, the series could have been saved. Instead we got walker Texas ranger and an old stubborn Asian guy trying to protect his hot daughter from banging Raphael