2020 Presidential Updates

El Correcto

god is dead
Ive never been a fan of Shapiro simply because I cant get past his intellectual smuggness. It makes me want to punch the computer screen everytime I stumble across one of his videos.
That’s what he is there for. He appeals to the religious right and the more moderate left, Sam Harris types, etc. Those kind of people are used to getting their news from smug coastal elitist and holy than thou christians.

I much prefer mark levin.

oldngray

nowhere special
That’s what he is there for. He appeals to the religious right and the more moderate left, Sam Harris types, etc. Those kind of people are used to getting their news from smug coastal elitist and holy than thou christians.

I much prefer mark levin.
Not bad for a Jew.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
1604597765140.png

oldngray

nowhere special
They violated the constitution by going around the legislature in Pennsylvania to ensure they could fraud their way to victory there. We will see what other non sense they pulled soon enough.
They pulled out all the stops in finding ways to cheat. It will cause a brutal backlash next election. Hopefully there will be reforms to prevent it happening again (but don't hold your breath).

JJinVA

They violated the constitution by going around the legislature in Pennsylvania to ensure they could fraud their way to victory there. We will see what other non sense they pulled soon enough.
Powergrid
Internet
Violence

all within the realms of possibility. Be prepared for all of them

You can see the desperation in the Trump supporters. They’re trolling Brown Cafe more than usual. Clearly Trump has lost. So his base will whine on Brown Cage anonymously accomplishing nothing.