Do you believe the 22.4 hybrid will pass on this contract

• YES

Votes: 23 37.7%
  • NO

Votes: 38 62.3%

• Total voters

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
The Union has :censored2:ED US! Any idiot here who does not think there will be more 22.4's than regular drivers within 3 years should have there *&^%s cut off.

Hoffa got on his knees and serviced everyone in Atlanta. UPS will replace every top wage driver with a driver who tops out at $30/hour.
Hmm, he didn’t stop by my place.

badpal

Hybrid drivers actually will top out at $34.79. That's not bad
Sweet deal for some, we have guys that aint quite good enough to make senority, that have been floating back and forth between seasonal and preload for a long time. Kinda gives them some structure. Wonder if they will get the hybrid rate when they stuck inside covering the sorts?

browned out

I hope the National Master agreement contains language protecting our rights as full time package car drivers to extra work and OT. Some drivers are dependent on the OT, others like the OT and still others might need the OT to cover some unexpected expense.

If this issue was not addressed in negotiations; I feel it was negotiated in bad faith in respect to new language re hybrid drivers.

It would be grossly unfair if a hybrid driver is working up to 70 hours per week and a full time driver is only getting 40 hours per week.

All extra work and OT up to a total of 70 hours should be offered to full time drivers first; and then to hybrid drivers.

DoYouEvenLift

You can bet your ass the company will shift more volume to the Hybrids to avoid paying capped FTs over time.

At ups, when it comes to warehouse logistics, they don't know what the :censored2: they're doing (omg let's pack all this blue wall :censored2: into a trailer, have it drive around the building and then unload it AGAIN!)

But taking advantages of union members so the high rollers can live in the lap of luxury? They're amazingly intelligent and shrewd when it comes to that

Ky0311

With the creation of those jobs, would they do away with Saturday air work? If so, would Saturday air guys get any first chances at 22.4 jobs or just tough :censored2: you lost your job?

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
Saturday ground (where implemented) already eliminated Saturday air jobs i thought? Saturday ground will eventually roll out nationwide after the dust settles on this contract. any new job created will be awarded on a seniority bid as always wouldn't ya think?

Ky0311

Saturday ground (where implemented) already eliminated Saturday air jobs i thought? Saturday ground will eventually roll out nationwide after the dust settles on this contract. any new job created will be awarded on a seniority bid as always wouldn't ya think?
From I've read Saturday ground is scaling back because its not as profitable. And only bigger centers do it, mine doesn't have it.

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
its not scaling back so much as being put on hold because ups is waiting to see if we vote yes to 22.4 drivers. its coming brother, its just a matter of whos delivering it. top scale tuesday through saturday drivers or hybrid 22.4 drivers.