3rd Vote

Anonymous 12

Non active member
While you're at it, cruise on up to Chicago and tell those guys that your tired of them holding up your bonus check....if you have the spine to back up your words.
I guess they're not educated either.
Take your caremark CVS card along so you can get the bonus points when you buy Band-Aids.
Their contract isn't holding anything up. We're separate.

C

chuchu

What part of ups wanted out of the healthcare business don't you get? If they were going to stay in it you were going to make it worth their while by paying $90 a week.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Look before you step....on your tongue.

What part of UPS isn't out of the insurance business don't YOU understand?

They STILL insure their management and probably offer it to other non Union facets of the company.

You believe what you want to, fell for the lie and still believe it.

Not even close to reality.

Inthegame

UPS wanted out of the business of providing healthcare and the Teamsters saw it as a way of making money.

Sent using BrownCafe App
If there was a way to "make money" on H&W, UPS would never let it go. The Teamsters negotiated the benefit, the non-profit TeamCare administers it, and never the twain shall meet.

ezmoney5150

Look before you step....on your tongue.

What part of UPS isn't out of the insurance business don't YOU understand?

They STILL insure their management and probably offer it to other non Union facets of the company.

You believe what you want to, fell for the lie and still believe it.

Not even close to reality.
And they are paying a high price for their premium co pay. And even more if they smoke. So don't step on your tounge.

Stonefish

Its members like me that keep you employed when you screw up. And we all do so don't act like you're all perfect and don't screw up.
Relax Brown Slave isn't trying to escape the farm. He stays everyday for more so he can complain. He probably says also it's like a prison. Not really a prisoner doesn't get to just walk

C

chuchu

And they are paying a high price for their premium co pay. And even more if they smoke. So don't step on your tounge.
Dude. You are the one saying that ups is out of the insurance business.
I didn't say anything about their plan vs ours.
You ramble on, duck and weave, and I couldn't care less. Just stick to the point that you said.
UPS is not out of the insurance business and management isn't paying dues to a union to negotiate for them to keep their insurance policies at a higher quality level.
The saying is true: When you argue with a fool all you get is noise.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
So because you make record profits you give up all right to bargain? I don't see ups agreeing to that.

Sent using BrownCafe App
No, but it gives you little avenue to realize concessions in most case, unless you are bargaining with an entity with a hidden agenda?

You seem like a guy who would roll up on car lot and pay sticker price on a 2 year old used car.

C

chuchu

No, but it gives you little avenue to realize concessions in most case, unless you are bargaining with an entity with a hidden agenda?

You seem like a guy who would roll up on car lot and pay sticker price on a 2 year old used car.
As long as its union made....he'll buy it no matter what shape it's in.

Anonymous 12

Non active member
We got it. We just dont want it. And, a few other things proposed as well.
I bet these lazy asses get off their lazy me-ster asses The next time we have a proposal meeting. These people bitching make me want to puke. They sit back forever and work here. They don't want to learn the process just feed of the teamster ups tit. Wake up people you are your own worst enemy.

C

chuchu

I bet these lazy asses get off their lazy me-ster asses The next time we have a proposal meeting. These people bitching make me want to puke. They sit back forever and work here. They don't want to learn the process just feed of the teamster ups tit. Wake up people you are your own worst enemy.
We had several members at our proposal meeting.
The issues we asked for weren't addressed or if they were we didn't get any response back of why they weren't changed.
Just like we are posting on here, there are members that care.