80k club? Roll call......

Poop Head

Judge me.
Did you know I’m not even in the Teamsters any more? Yes I make the big bucks. Flying for UPS I work around 30 hours a month! You package car drivers make peanuts. You’d have to be a knucklehead to come on Brown Cafe and brag about what you make. Peanuts.
You tell him bro! Im making even bigger bucks than you pilots! Your pay is chump change compared to mine! Im one of the few teleportation service providers.
I made $70k by May. I make more than you. I don’t even have to deal with all that OT to make more than you!
Sheeeet, i made 70k by January 3rd!

I make more money than any of you posting. I made $70,000 by June. I’ll end the year at around $200,000. We pilots make more than you bragging about your package CAR pay.

GenericUsername

Which seat do you sit in?
Ultra+Adjustable+Chair+-+Child_XL.jpg

You guys sit in your cute little brown package cars, either freezing or sweating. I fly in a controlled environment. You guys work 70 hours a week. I fly 30 hours a month. On duty for 70. I don’t pay any dues to that fraud union the Teamsters. Im in a union, just not Teamsters. If you guys were making what I make, then yes have a union. But your union steals from you loaders and package car drivers. The big rig drivers make good money. That’s why I became a pilot, tired of paying Teamsters for minimal results.

CoolStoryBro

I wonder how many years it took from the start for a ups pilot to make 200k. 10-15yrs? From start of college? I feel like in the end it would even out or drivers would come out ahead with pension and health care

Find a UPS pilot contract book. I found one online many years ago. Pilot and co-pilot have different wages. And there was quite the long progression. Pilot wages started fairly low (close to top drive rate) and topped out around $250 an hour.