A Few Questions

rod

Retired 23 years
I brought stops back a few times on 8 hour days
Got the infamous cold shoulder for a few days nothing was said

I told them before I left it was to much work called in around noon told them the same thing called in again before I came back to bldg

Gave them every chance to take care of it they declined

Funny thing is it never happened twice with the same center mgr

That's the difference between now and a good part of when I worked. For my first 20 years or so there was nobody to call back to. There was nobody at the building from probably 10:00 until almost 5.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
That's the difference between now and a good part of when I worked. For my first 20 years or so there was nobody to call back to. There was nobody at the building from probably 10:00 until almost 5.

Never felt like that was my problem

They new the drill

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I brought stops back a few times on 8 hour days
Got the infamous cold shoulder for a few days nothing was said

I told them before I left it was to much work called in around noon told them the same thing called in again before I came back to bldg

Gave them every chance to take care of it they declined

Funny thing is it never happened twice with the same center mgr
"But the computer said you only had 8 hours of work!"

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I got the whole local behind me.
Remember I lay it on the line slug.
I'm willing to quit if I'm wrong
FACT
How can anyone believe what you say since you countlessly went back on your word like "I've changed my ways", "this is my last post", "I'll follow the rules"? You lay nothing on the line. Do us all a favor and lay it on the train tracks.

Coldworld

Read the "decisions" again Rod.

It gives the driver the right to bring the stops back....and that is certainly a penalty for the Company at 5:30pm.

I have brought back 20+ stops on several occasions.
Needless to say, those managers "managed" better on future 8 hr requests.
This needs to get into the national language...along with having the diads go down for all lunch and breaks....how can the company deny this... they want us all to take all of our personal time...right!!!