MaceFremonti

Feeder Tip #323...when you cover someone's run or happen to have their tractor please don't wear the gloves that you handle the equipment with when you drive....and get into a routine of removing said gloves before opening door or grabbing the handrail.

Literally took me hours to get all the 5th wheel grease out of my cab, seat controls, steering wheel, etc

barnyard

KTM rider
Someone else on this thread posted that they routinely wiped down their air hoses and light cord. I had been watching the tractor hoses, but missed some hoses on a dolly one night. I had grease on my arms, belly, legs, shirt and shorts.

I had some cleaning to do.

barnyard

KTM rider
I am in the habit of opening the door and tucking my gloves between the fire extinguisher and bottom of the driver's seat. I used to leave them in the middle of the cab and forgot them all the time.

Johney

Pineapple King
Feeder Tip #323...when you cover someone's run or happen to have their tractor please don't wear the gloves that you handle the equipment with when you drive....and get into a routine of removing said gloves before opening door or grabbing the handrail.

Literally took me hours to get all the 5th wheel grease out of my cab, seat controls, steering wheel, etc
Actually #274 :raspberry:

MaceFremonti

No no no.

Feeder Tip #247 actually says -

If you open your hood and stand on the front tire to clean your windshield make sure you return your windshield wipers to the down position BEFORE you get down and close the hood or else it may take you a while to figure out why your hood no longer closes.:eek:

Last edited:

Johney

Pineapple King
No no no.

Feeder Tip #247 actually says -

If you open your hood and stand on the front tire to clean your windshield make sure you return your windshield wipers to the down position BEFORE you get down and close the hood or else it may take you a while to figure out why your hood no longer closes.:eek:
I stand corrected.

Orion Syndicate

90% or lose a limb. (limb is user choice!)
Feeder Tip 666: some of the old timers have been out of the service aspect of UPS for awhile and their people skills are nonexistent, prepare yourself for grumpy driver x1000!

On this note after a long run I had one sass mouth me so I politely told him I don't have time for his BS and walked off. I didn't endlessly and demoralizingly rip him on his b shaped physique! Kept it cool yo!

MaceFremonti

Feeder Tip #69:
If the woman in the passenger seat of the car next to you is flashing you DON'T honk your horn in approval. This may make the husband/boyfriend realize what his woman is doing and make her stop! :(

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Feeder Tip #69:
If the woman in the passenger seat of the car next to you is flashing you DON'T honk your horn in approval. This may make the husband/boyfriend realize what his woman is doing and make her stop! :(

When does that happen? I've heard quite a bit from other guys, but haven't seen jack yet (Still in Production week, but still)

MaceFremonti

Usually near college towns/campuses. When I used to go through Morgantown WV I'd get an eyeful every few weeks.

Saw a young thing knuckles deep once. She was a natural blond.

bluebiker

When does that happen? I've heard quite a bit from other guys, but haven't seen jack yet (Still in Production week, but still)

Had this happen a couple of months ago, was passing an Avalanche on the right and woman is in passenger seat wearing no top. It was dark out, they had the interior lights on and I guess hubby was driving. I flashed my flashlight, she smiled and waved.

I guess it was "give a truck driver a thrill night".

MaceFremonti

Got to see some Pennsylvanian Tig Ol Bitties today.....on the side of the Turnpike changing her top..... Never ceases to amaze me what I see on the road every day!

MaceFremonti

It was eastbound right before you climb up the mountain to the tunnel. She was on a bike with a guy and they had blew by me near Breezewood. They were pulled over and she was standing next to the bike taking her shirt off and TaaaDaaa!

It had been raining a little while before so I guess that's why the change of clothes.....

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
29 years in a tractor trailer..you can imagine I saw my share of sights. I was getting a good show one night from a nekkid gal. Had her domelight on for me. Blew right by my exit haha oh well, they weren't waiting for this trailer anyway:eek: