Atheism ON TOPIC

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
This thread is an amazing endorsement of atheism. Religious stupidity and bigotry on display.

Don't get me wrong, not all religious people are nutcases and bigots, but oh boy this thread really attracted a lot of the ones who are. Hilarious!

Well done maple, well done.

It is so easy to expose the Hypocrisy of those who call themselves religious.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Give yourself some credit. None of this hocus pocus could have been possible without the supporting players such as ourselves. It truly takes a village.
1558765327191.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
This thread is an amazing endorsement of atheism. Religious stupidity and bigotry on display.

Don't get me wrong, not all religious

people are nutcases and bigots, but oh boy this thread really attracted a lot of the ones who are. Hilarious!

Well done maple, well done.
Yep, you showed up as expected when the call went out for
nutcases and bigots!

RDL

Impressive Jethro.
You can do better than that though, I'm sure. Bring all your funnies, amuse me, amuse us.
Bro, are you so asshattedly conservative that you are sending your replies via Pony Express? I keep getting inundated with your sht-in-a-bucket thoughts once an hour. Lmao. You must be getting last priority in queue. Sorry ‘bout ya!

floridays

Yeah we know you’re ignorant. Please continue.[/QUOTE
Bro, are you so asshattedly conservative that you are sending your replies via Pony Express? I keep getting inundated with your sht-in-a-bucket thoughts once an hour. Lmao. You must be getting last priority in queue. Sorry ‘bout ya!
Doesn't matter, anything I deliver no matter how slow tops your mindless bs.

RDL

I get paid when I work, I get paid when I don't work, it's all good.
Are you floridays’ second account or something? My barb wasn’t even pointed towards you.

Anyway, more to your point, just having to be out in nasty, sticky polyester on a filthy package car is work enough whether you are hauling tush or not. UPS is one of those places that is so consuming that you’d feel terrible if you didn’t get paid the $30+/hr you get. I mean, look at us, off the clock spending time shooting the :censored2: on a forum dedicated to it? The fuh? Unless I was mistaken and what you meant was that you’re just a mgmt salary employee.