Atheism ON TOPIC

newfie

Why did I expect a response like this?
Frankly, I couldn't, and wouldn't give a rats rear end what you believe. Not my problem. If you've read my posts there is no possible way, in your day where you can say, "No one ever told me."

Do and believe as you like, it's your life and your world, I'm just living in it. Continue in your boldness, that is my advice to you.

the rejection will not serve him well

El Correcto

god is dead
no offense but you both seem to take these discussions to extreme ends of the scale.

I don't generally introduce myself to anyone as a hetero I don't know why we have to have so many discussions about what your side does in the bedroom or that your side does something different in the bedroom.

I think the world might actually be better if we didn't have that conversation and just left it in the bedroom.
Thank you, now give me my mother :censored2:ing wedding cake and I’ll be on my way.

RDL

oh dear I've made you angry now . ask me if i give a flying friend.
Lol. I could never be mad at a single-celled organism. Similarly, I know that you could never give a flying, nor a swimming, nor land-faring friend because you do not possess the faculties for such complex thought.

floridays

Lol. I could never be mad at a single-celled organism. Similarly, I know that you could never give a flying, nor a swimming, nor land-faring friend because you do not possess the faculties for such complex thought.
Another smart guy, beyond insults, get your complete lounge act out of the way. You may garner a funny or two.
Do some guzintas for us Jethro, lets see how smart you are.

floridays

So you are also a science denier.

If you wear unnatural fibers you are going to hell.

So you are definitely going to hell since you wear a brown polyester uniform.
Just quote what you are attempting to say.
Book, chapter, verse, we can dispense with you foolishness quickly.
You obviously had something on your mind that you felt would make a huge splash.

RDL

Another smart guy, beyond insults, get your complete lounge act out of the way. You may garner a funny or two.
Do some guzintas for us Jethro, lets see how smart you are.
I have not been cast here to garner a funny or two. I’ve descended upon you as the Father, Son, and Holy Diddler to show you the error of your ways.

My lounge act ends when my muddled plebe audience and two-bit hecklers therein finds their feet beneath their legs enough to stagger on home.

Guzintas? You wanna talk quotients? Get your intelligence one. Go garner a smart or two.

newfie

So you are also a science denier.

you have not been paying attenton. My argument is science is proving God exists.

but you can always prove me wrong. take a lump of clay , stick it in a microwave and create a living cell with 35000 individual genes that each dictate a specific trait or activity and I become an atheist

newfie

you're parroting my evaluation of you. you're projecting and are ever dumber then i gave you credit for

newfie

Thank you, now give me my mother :censored2:ing wedding cake and I’ll be on my way.

sure just dont ask me to decorate with two guys boinking each other. How about one that says congrats.

I dont know why we have to create confrontation over this issue. you can easily find a gay baker to make your cake , but you want to go to a conservative baker and create a big stink.

conservatives dont go to black bakers and ask them to make a KKK cake.

cant we all just get along and stop trying to find ways to create drama?

floridays

I have not been cast here to garner a funny or two. I’ve descended upon you as the Father, Son, and Holy Diddler to show you the error of your ways.

My lounge act ends when my muddled plebe audience and two-bit hecklers therein finds their feet beneath their legs enough to stagger on home.

Guzintas? You wanna talk quotients? Get your intelligence one. Go garner a smart or two.
Impressive Jethro.
You can do better than that though, I'm sure. Bring all your funnies, amuse me, amuse us.