Atheism ON TOPIC

El Correcto

god is dead
sure just dont ask me to decorate with two guys boinking each other. How about one that says congrats.

I dont know why we have to create confrontation over this issue. you can easily find a gay baker to make your cake , but you want to go to a conservative baker and create a big stink.

conservatives dont go to black bakers and ask them to make a KKK cake.

cant we all just get along and stop trying to find ways to create drama?
Thank you, now let me attend whatever school I’d like to.

Oh okay nice to know, now can I please adopt that child me and my husband want to give a happy home to?

floridays

Leviticus 19:19
"'Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material.
I got that, thanks, you are talking of one of over 600 laws that the Jewish priests added. It did not come from God, however it is duly recorded. You do understand it was not God's desire for the Jewish nation to have a King as well, they complained and got what they asked for.

I knew where you were going, don't put that on God.

floridays

you wish share scripture on how to weave clothing to prove god does not exist?

or perhaps you meant to share the deeper meaning about maintaining your purity?
Clown was responding to a post I made but was afraid to attach it to my request. I caught him though, you may see it tomorrow though, depending on who is currently babysitting me.

vantexan

Two reasons AIDS spread so quickly amongst gays. Anal sex rips blood vessels open, putting the virus directly into the bloodstream. And gay men are known to have many more sexual encounters in a given year than straights. In some cases hundreds more. So while y'all go on and on about how natural their behavior is nature created the perfect storm for that behavior. Far different reality than the loving chubby couples putting a happy face on homosexuality on literally about every tv show and movie these days. And the so called Christians who support this must have some serious skeletons in their closet. It's not about hate, it's about submitting to God's will. If you aren't willing to do that then you might as well have at it, it's all you'll ever have.

RDL

Two reasons AIDS spread so quickly amongst gays. Anal sex rips blood vessels open, putting the virus directly into the bloodstream. And gay men are known to have many more sexual encounters in a given year than straights. In some cases hundreds more. So while y'all go on and on about how natural their behavior is nature created the perfect storm for that behavior. Far different reality than the loving chubby couples putting a happy face on homosexuality on literally about every tv show and movie these days. And the so called Christians who support this must have some serious skeletons in their closet. It's not about hate, it's about submitting to God's will. If you aren't willing to do that then you might as well have at it, it's all you'll ever have.
You obviously know :censored2:all about physiology and medicine. No, the reason why AIDS is so prevalent among gay men is because when one engages in anal sex, the organ they are penetrating into is literally designed to absorb fluids. That’s why science has even confirmed that you could get drunker dumping a beer into your ass than you would by ingesting it sanely, not that anyone I know would take their brews this way. And if you are insinuating that AIDS is the perfect storm for what you classify as wanton “gay” behavior, then have I got some news for you. Not only are gays not the only ones suffering from AIDS, but AIDS is certainly not the only STD out there. But that’s not a conversation you are grownup enough to have.

On the contrary, those Christians that vehemently condemn homosexuality gratuitously and impertinently must be the ones hiding some serious skeletons in their backrooms.

El Correcto

god is dead
Those filthy faggots all :censored2: a hundred men a year and have aids, they are all fat and unnatural. I don’t like gays because of my cult and the cult is the most important thing, without it you have nothing. Don’t get me wrong though, I don’t hate gays.
Yeah we know you’re ignorant. Please continue.

floridays

Been a few times, always too hot to enjoy in the old stadium. Looking to try the new indoor stadium before I pass.:-)
I've been to Arlington many times in the past, 80's and 90's, I had a friend that worked for the Rangers. Wasn't that old ballpark originally a double A park?

BrownArmy

Sooo...

You’re mentally ill.

BrownArmy

One of Ronny Raygun’s biggest failures...

Not recognizing HIV for the killah it was.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
This thread is an amazing endorsement of atheism. Religious stupidity and bigotry on display.

Don't get me wrong, not all religious people are nutcases and bigots, but oh boy this thread really attracted a lot of the ones who are. Hilarious!

Well done maple, well done.

RDL

This thread is an amazing endorsement of atheism. Religious stupidity and bigotry on display.

Don't get me wrong, not all religious people are nutcases and bigots, but oh boy this thread really attracted a lot of the ones who are. Hilarious!

Well done maple, well done.
Give yourself some credit. None of this hocus pocus could have been possible without the supporting players such as ourselves. It truly takes a village.