Atheism ON TOPIC

floridays

Trying to get me banned by putting my name to a post I didn't write? You like to mock and belittle Christians for our beliefs but apparently can't take it.
The little prick gives you a funny when you call him on it. Amazing, you know he did the same to me, I already told you and @ cheryl. I don't think she gives a rats ass as long as I'm involved, since the slimy creature did the same to you, she may respond. Doubtful, maybe.... no doubtful,..... ahh maybe ... no the clown is a protected class. He's a white male, not sure if he's old enough yet to get the privilege card.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
If i can take a swing at it.

some of us do believe that we are a higher life form thanks to our maker.

if evolution gave us our intelligence then it would seem that there would be other forms within the millions of species that have existed that would have also formed the higher level of intelligence we possess.
Ancient aliens are smarter than us. They figured out the technology to get them here to visit.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
must be able to do a heck of a job since he can walk on water
As can my son. He must be divine.
IMAG1760.jpg

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Science is a fact based system ... the fact is, no one has observed an inanimate object come to life.
Religion is a faith based system ... the fact is, no one has observed and recorded a supernatural event, but based on faith, that is irrelevant.
Everyone can and will draw their on conclusions on the two systems.
Never raised a teenager?

newfie

The only beating you’re doing is the odds of having a stroke for someone in your poor health every time you see something that doesn’t espouse inbred reactionary values.

my health is excellent and your beatings are easy to apply

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Where do you get these laws of nature, that say homosexuality is unnatural? You’re just repackaging your faith in the form of unfounded facts and declaring them laws.
Faith also once taught us that the earth was flat and the center of the universe.