Atheism ON TOPIC

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
his deck has nothing but race cards

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The problem, the big deal, isn’t homosexuality. — It is an arrogant refusal to do and live God’s way.
Imagine if some idiot would have posted this
I am an Atheist.
I deny the existence of any of the 9000 Imaginary Sky People.

Religion is poison.
just a few short years back. This thread speaks volumes of the downward spiral of our society. The idiot who would have posted this would have would have been in a very small minority.
Not now. You may not believe in an imaginary sky god , but you have to be living in denial not to admit that since folks have decided to take a godless path, it has not been to the betterment of anything.
Step back and think how ignorant the discussions are by the so called enlightened people the day. Look at the stuff in this tread. The subject matter is not off the charts, but the hearty endorsement of the bs is, as well as the idea that as we continue, it won't hurt anybody or anything. Nothing could be further from the truth.
I lol when I see the things that we are supposed to accept and heartily endorse with no questions asked as normal, and if you don't you must be a racist, some kind of phobe, or raised in a swamp.
Choice...Live it up .. Me?
"And if it is evil in your eyes to serve the LORD, choose this day whom you will serve, But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.” -- Joshua 24: 15

RDL

The problem, the big deal, isn’t homosexuality. — It is an arrogant refusal to do and live God’s way.

just a few short years back. This thread speaks volumes of the downward spiral of our society. The idiot who would have posted this would have would have been in a very small minority.
Not now. You may not believe in an imaginary sky god , but you have to be living in denial not to admit that since folks have decided to take a godless path, it has not been to the betterment of anything.
Step back and think how ignorant the discussions are by the so called enlightened people the day. Look at the stuff in this tread. The subject matter is not off the charts, but the hearty endorsement of the bs is, as well as the idea that as we continue, it won't hurt anybody or anything. Nothing could be further from the truth.
I lol when I see the things that we are supposed to accept and heartily endorse with no questions asked as normal, and if you don't you must be a racist, some kind of phobe, or raised in a swamp.
"And if it is evil in your eyes to serve the LORD, choose this day whom you will serve, But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.” -- Joshua 24: 15
What do ya serve him? Pancakes and dreadfully grainy black coffee?

bbsam

Staff member

If you were truly able to serve the poor, you would probably keep silent and volunteer at homeless shelters and orphanages.

BrownFlush

If you were truly able to serve the poor, you would probably keep silent and volunteer at homeless shelters and orphanages.
Help me with your point.
An attempt to minimize the quote?
I'm not helping the poor?
Point?

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Only that those speaking for the Lord need not open their mouths.
So since I said something, you've decided that means that there is no action on my part , just words.

Nice inference . Nice cut.

Since you know that serving the Lord can only be defined as a volunteer at a homeless shelter and orphanages . Yeah..That's why the blood was shed.

Last edited:

RDL

So since I said something, you've decided that means that there is no action on my part , just words.

Nice inference . Nice cut.

Since you know that serving the Lord is defined as a volunteer at a homeless shelter and orphanages . Yeah..That's why the blood was shed.
Well, it sure as sht wasn’t shed for slinging mud with nonbelievers/nonconformists on a retro-looking message board.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Ah yes, the argument that the world is terrible now, and it's all because people have abandoned god. That's a tall tale religious people have been pushing for thousands of years.