Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
I wonder what's taking UPS so long to issue their vaccine mandate. I assumed that Carol would immediately make a definitive statement after the Biden Administration's decree. Instead we got a vague statement from the PR department and that was it. Radio silence otherwise.

Our shop stewards both said its going to happen. One was especially happy since he loves Joe Biden and prays to St. Fauci every night before he goes to sleep.
Peak

There is just no way to make this work. We have a dozen people every day waiting at our guard shack to be signed in, because they lost their ID's.

And we're supposed to get weekly test results from these people? We can't staff as is. Two PT Sups were in tears and left their ID's on the desk and walked out today from how understaffed and screwed they were.

UPS is screwed without all this drama. With it, there's just no way.
Correcto. This peak season is gonna be a disaster as it is

This mandate crap is either the most evil or the most misguided political decision I’ve ever seen

UK doctors say they are totally baffled by a massive rise in potentially fatal heart attacks.

Doctors have ruled out Covid 19 as the culprit. Doctors stumped and mystified. If anybody has any ideas, please give them a shout out. Couldn’t be the experimental poison people have been forced to inject though. That’s a right wing conspiracy theory

Wouldn't it have been a better approach to administer aerosol exposure to the isolated covid-19 virus while at the same time using antivirals as treatment and other steroids which have shown promise.
I just don't see the logic of creating mRNA Spike protein producing genetic hack. The spike protein is the aspect of covid-19 that is doing all the damag

My guess would be that anyone over 60 who took this poison will be dead within 5 years and any minors who did will be unable to have children
Going to be a lot of job openings.

derrick

Look at the new 3.5T bill they are trying to do. it has the covid in it and giving OSHA the power to make companies give employees the shot or face 60k fine per person.