Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

wilberforce15

Well it’s coming whether we like it or not actually we’re in a fourth turning. About every 80 to 100 years society is massively reshaped it’s called a fourth turning. This particular one I see a civil war/ American revolution a world war and an economic depression a triple play
There are no lines and no factions separable geographically. There is no such thing as a red state or a blue state. Every state is a red state, and every city is a blue city. And that's not even how the real lines go anyway.

Instead, everyone will realize just how poor and in bad shape we'd be with any real drama, so everybody is just going to lay down in front of our new, technocratic overlords.

brownman2075

Everybody on here that says the court will overturn Sleepy's mandate

I think the issue here is jurisdiction. Joe Biden has no jurisdiction in the states to dictate anything and trying to bypass Congress. If it was that simple the governors could have done that themselves and bypassed the states own law making body and had the health department write their own rules.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I think the issue here is jurisdiction. Joe Biden has no jurisdiction in the states to dictate anything and trying to bypass Congress. If it was that simple the governors could have done that themselves and bypassed the states own law making body and had the health department write their own rules.

That's what blue states are doing.

brownman2075

Inflation,kicking people out of work for not getting the shot,politcal unrest,the 500,000 containers that can't get unloaded,no truck drivers to move them when they are,empty store shelves,the fake stock market etc.

I’ve been thinking about the very same things today. A complete disruption to the flow of goods. Don’t worry, your Amazon subscribe and save order will not arrive anytime soon. Store shelves empty. Christmas is canceled this year. That won’t matter much to communists anyway.

wilberforce15

I’ve been thinking about the very same things today. A complete disruption to the flow of goods. Don’t worry, your Amazon subscribe and save order will not arrive anytime soon. Store shelves empty. Christmas is canceled this year. That won’t matter much to communists anyway.
The market can continue to go up even when there is blood in the streets and empty shelves everywhere.

The technocrats are still rolling in the dough, and it only increases their future cash flows, and thus the stock prices represented by those cash flows.

By the next summer this country is gonna be in absolute chaos. When that happens you do not want to be in a communist area

BigGuy2732

We would get absolutely owned in a civil war. There’s no point in even talking about it. You just look like a federal agent the more you indulge in the talk.

wilberforce15

We would get absolutely owned in a civil war. There’s no point in even talking about it. You just look like a federal agent the more you indulge in the talk.
bf200bc528fda864702767e0587e68ad6bee37adc411017356cb98cb552e255a_1.jpg

within towns and neighborhoods isn't a civil war.

A civil war is a fight between factions in the same country over control of that country.
I think it’s gonna escalate on a national level in two years tops. Gonna have to have a stolen midterm and another stolen presidential election which is a guarantee for most people to get a clue their vote is nullified

Why you think our sham of a military and what its become a pussified virtual social experiment can win an asymmetric war? They haven’t won a war since ww2

wilberforce15

I think it’s gonna escalate on a national level in two years tops. Gonna have to have a stolen midterm and another stolen presidential election which is a guarantee for most people to get a clue their vote is nullified
Do you have any idea how many people have no principles strong enough to make them miss their favorite tv show, let alone go to war?

it's 99%.