Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

I think the above will resolve itself when everyone is forced out of their walks of life because they’re not taking this experimental garbage and realize there’s nothing to lose by taking up arms against the government the media and the lousy Chinese run corporations that made our lives hell

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
I think the above will resolve itself when everyone is forced out of their walks of life because they’re not taking this experimental garbage and realizes there’s nothing to lose by taking up arms against the government the media and the lousy Chinese run corporations
A big crash is coming for sure vaccine mandate or not

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
Why do you think a big crash is coming?
Inflation,kicking people out of work for not getting the shot,politcal unrest,the 500,000 containers that can't get unloaded,no truck drivers to move them when they are,empty store shelves,the fake stock market etc.

wilberforce15

Inflation,kicking people out of work for not getting the shot,politcal unrest,the 500,000 containers that can't get unloaded,no truck drivers to move them when they are,empty store shelves,the fake stock market etc.
147a3232aa8867b8cde87a74a3b78cce.jpeg

Honestly I’m so fed up and I’m so ready for physical war that I’m actually a little happy things have gotten this bad so quickly because I’m still young and in great shape and can help the cause

The only people that are itching for war are those who have never fought in one.
Well it’s coming whether we like it or not actually we’re in a fourth turning. About every 80 to 100 years society is massively reshaped it’s called a fourth turning. This particular one I see a civil war/ American revolution a world war and an economic depression a triple play

The Driver

I drive.
Well it’s coming whether we like it or not actually we’re in a fourth turning. About every 80 to 100 years society is massively reshaped it’s called a fourth turning. This particular one I see a civil war/ American revolution a world war and an economic depression a triple play
Oh wow! What a great crystal ball you have. You strong, young, virile patriot! Go get 'em! Why wait? You could start the violence tonight!