Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

BigGuy2732

Haha last year during the first lockdown when my church kept on going like normal neighbors were calling the cops on us as they saw all 300 of us go into a little chapel all unmasked, the priest wrote the complaints in the bulletin and it was absolutely hilarious. “There’s a super spreader event every single Sunday across the street from my house and I’m tired of seeing it!”

brownman2075

I don’t disagree. But if the popular vote won elections, we would have had that b* Hilary running this country 5 years ago. So it can’t be all bad.

This reinforces exactly what I said and explains perfectly how presidents are elected. This is going to piss a lot of people off because they bought into the illusion and think popular votes count and therefore is the fault of the people or some fancy hacked computer system for why some communist president was elected and it’s just not true. Fast forward to 33:00 to get the straight dope on how presidents are actually elected.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
This reinforces exactly what I said and explains perfectly how presidents are elected. This is going to piss a lot of people off because they bought into the illusion and think popular votes count and therefore is the fault of the people or some fancy hacked computer system for why some communist president was elected and it’s just not true. Fast forward to 33:00 to get the straight dope on how presidents are actually elected.

Stuffing ballot boxes with harvested and fraudulent mail-in ballots?

nancyg

If the 10s of thousands of UPSers that are refusing to get the shot decide to "find another job" you will have big problems. I bet you would quit from the stress.
no stress for me at ups. I work by the hour. I just show up. I'm a body in motion until the shift is over and I go home and forget about the place until the next day. If we have to work a bit longer it's a win win. More money in my paycheck.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
no stress for me at ups. I work by the hour. I just show up. I'm a body in motion until the shift is over and I go home and forget about the place until the next day. If we have to work a bit longer it's a win win. More money in my paycheck.
Sometimes I make the mistake of assuming everyone on BrownCafe is a vested full time driver when that is obviously not the case. I will tell you that drivers are a hell of a lot closer then you think and my brothers and sisters have our backs. When push comes to shove we fight for each other because this is our career.

brownman2075

Stuffing ballot boxes with harvested and fraudulent mail-in ballots?

No. The popular vote is a fraud. If everyone stopped voting for the president every 4 years, guess what? The president still gets elected because your vote does not count. The state elects the president. The states assign the electors for that purpose. The electors pick who they want and you and I have no say in it. None. It’s in the constitution. Read it. If you want a better president, start electing legislators and governors at the local level who are real patriots and love this country, not communist sellouts.

Last edited:

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
No. The popular vote is a fraud. If everyone stopped voting for the president every 4 years, guess what? The president still gets elected because your vote does not count. The state elects the president. The states assign the electors for that purpose. The electors pick who they want and you and I have no say in it. None. It’s in the constitution. Read it. If you want a better president, start electing legislators and governors at the local level who are real patriots and love this country, not communist sellouts.
You are correct. And start at the local level! City boards, county boards, etc

BigGuy2732

Dems winning popular vote is the result of replacing the traditional native electorate with the third world. The left wouldn’t have ever won an election again after Reagan if the Great Replacement wasn’t in the works.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

I know how the electoral college works, thanks though. How often have elector votes been cast against the supposed popular vote of their state?